FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mixed Chicks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
kelly_gt09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly_gt09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2009 at 1:42am
i like moxed chicks...good results
Sponsored Links

Lux Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lux Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2009 at 3:15pm
I like the deep conditioner.  Using it with a denman made my hair very easy to detangle.  I am transitioning so that was an issue.  My cousin who's totally natural loved it but founf that the Organic Hair Mayo line did the same job at 1/4 of the price.  She used Garnier and she didn't like it.  I used it and I really like their leave in.  I think if you have type 3 hair mixed chicks may be more your thing, if not there are some other really good products on the market.  Unfortunately, its trial and error.
Sue1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 12:00am
i just bought some this weekend guess ill know what its like next week.Ill let you know the results.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
Prncssmn7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prncssmn7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2012 at 4:27pm
Their products are great, but expensive. If you can only afford one product, get their leave-in conditioner. You don't need a lot, so it lasts for a while. It works on all hair, not just mixed people (I am mixed), from white to black. 
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:41pm
I am completely natural with a 4b curl pattern and Mixed Chicks leave in conditioner did nothing for my hair. However, when I used it on my Chinese (steam processed) tight curly wig it worked wonders. I really think that if your hair leans more towards silky rather than course you'll be okay using the Mixed Chicks product line.  
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:31pm
yep.

it just rolls right off of my 4c hair.

if my hair is wet when i apply it, Mixed chicks just turns white...

slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 11:31am
I swear by Mixed Chicks. That is my holy grail product. I have 3b/c curls.

You gotta make sure your hair is washed
work the product in on WET hair
SEAL the moisture (I use Castor Oil)
and use gel or hair mouse.

Whether or not I diffuse dry or air-dry, I get very defined fluffy spiral curls with volume. I use this whenever I go out & need my curls looking extra nice!!

KC gave me crunchy nasty lookin hair, I feel like it works better on kinkier hair because my co-worker loves KC & she has more 4a hair.

I also love Mixed Chicks because you don't need to wash your hair after every use... the 'cones are water soluble. If I use it everyday I will only wash my hair 1x-2x a week. Any other day I wash with conditioner.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 3:35am
Originally posted by hairfanatic501 hairfanatic501 wrote:

I am completely natural with a 4b curl pattern and Mixed Chicks leave in conditioner did nothing for my hair. However, when I used it on my Chinese (steam processed) tight curly wig it worked wonders. I really think that if your hair leans more towards silky rather than course you'll be okay using the Mixed Chicks product line.  

I agree.

I wear a kinky curly lace wig and the Mixed Chicks line and the Devacurl line work great! This is because the hair is sourced from Indian silky hair. So they steam it to a 3c/4a texture

Now the Kinky Curly line and the Kinkly curly custard are good for moisterizing my natural 4/c hair but do little for the kinky curly lace wigs.

You've gotta find the right (curly hair) product for your hair and you've got to figure out how much or how little to use for you hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic