Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

mistresses? oh hell no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 28>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:08am
um I didn't expect to cry that much during the episode??? wtf.

I want Savi and Dom to break up.
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:03pm
That dog is soooo cute
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:06pm
I love you too Daniel
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:07pm
Daniel is into some shady stuff
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:43pm
Yup they better not drag it out man just come out with it
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 12:12am
hmm the end of this episode was really interesting.

Thoughts:

The guy Kim hooked up with is gorgeous. At least she has good taste *shrugs*. I do find her behavior/character quite interesting, especially considering her profession. Maybe what they say about therapists/psychologists is true.

I'm interested to see if Savi will cheat on Dom?

That Daniel is up to something. Poor April can't catch a break.

For a second it was looking like Joss was going to hook up with Harry but now they have her preoccupied with shoe guy so...
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:50pm
I like shoe guy lol. After he explained his shoe thing and he said she had to earn it i was turned on LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:58pm
those scenes with savi's sister and ex husband are so boring.

I want to know what secret April's man 's hiding too...I haven't watched the new episode.  
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by jayjaynonie jayjaynonie wrote:

hmm the end of this episode was really interesting.

Thoughts:

The guy Kim hooked up with is gorgeous.

I'm interested to see if Savi will cheat on Dom?

The guy Kim hooked up with is fine, but I look at him different cause on Hit the Floor he was the NFL or NBA star that was screwing Raquel's Sons father. Hard to get that visual outta my head...

Savi has already warned Dom like I cheated on my husband, I am not to be trusted and the emotional cheating has already begun with dude she got in the accident with...

Wonder they are taking forever to let April in on her Mr. Artist Sexual Caramel is cheating on her, they too busy following Kim living out her hoe fantasies...

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Jul 01 2014 at 8:14pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 8:43pm
I knew the Savi/Black guy storyline wasn't going to last for very long. This show is "progressive" but they not ready to have leading White female with a serious Blk boyfriend. Once she cheats on him is character will be out unlike useless Austrialian outback guy

But, they have so FINE ass men of color on this damn show that's why i like it so! Clap

Didn't that dude who hooked up with Kim in this last episode play the gay baller who slept with that white agent dude on Hit The Floor? The one that Raquel walked in on and took a picture of? These two shows like to share actors lol

Anyhow, he's cute as hell

So is the guy Rochelle's character is dating. He look like a combo of Shemar Moore and my baby daddy Mckinley Freeman

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 28>
  Share Topic