BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

mistresses? oh hell no

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:19am
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sam's mom is VINDICTIVE

She definitely planned for him to hear that
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:23am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Alyssa Milano and that white girl just don't seem like sisters to me, at all.  It almost feels like they're setting up the show to eventually get the sister and her husband to have an affair...that'll probably be like season 3.

Right? I was not expecting the sister to let her rainbow flag fly. I was expecting her to get her hoe on with the husband!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 5:03pm
lol. why was everyone expecting that?
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sam's mom is VINDICTIVE

I dont think she is vindictive, all she sees is that the doc was sleeping with her husband and is now set on her son
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

the sister to sleep with the hubby?  their relationship seems super cozy.  it would be fine if this were real life, but in the world of Mistresses these o's will spread their legs for the most inappropriate of men.

One thing I don't like about Savi being pregnant is that it takes her out of the hot and heavy affairs too early on.  booooooooo!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 12:18am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sam's mom is VINDICTIVE

I dont think she is vindictive, all she sees is that the doc was sleeping with her husband and is now set on her son

She was doubting what she was saying though about her son. I don't think she believes she wants her son, but you damn sure know that woman wanted to embarrass the hell out of her and probably knew of her son's interest! She nipped it in the bud!

..Almost. That white kid is in too deep now.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 1:51am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

the sister to sleep with the hubby?  their relationship seems super cozy.  it would be fine if this were real life, but in the world of Mistresses these o's will spread their legs for the most inappropriate of men.

One thing I don't like about Savi being pregnant is that it takes her out of the hot and heavy affairs too early on.  booooooooo!

LOLI know I know.. but I like their cozy, platonic relationship. They better not mess that up.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:00pm
Who's watching
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:07pm
present!

is Karen really crying that the woman might have killed her cheating husband Confused
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:14pm
and Savi wont open paternity results until season finale Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style