Mistress has adopted 2 AA kids!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I don't see what he saw in her, she's ugly Confused

If Superhead is her bestie....then i'd assume her mouth game is what got him. lol....

LOL. Superhead seems to know a lot about her. Talkin' about she plans on writing a book. V.  referring to herself as Sterling's "right hand man" in the Barbara Walters interview didn't go unnoticed. That trick is a transexual.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 06 2014 at 5:45pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:53pm
Im super happy she got the boys though. They now have a home. I'm not hating on her one bit. She did what she had to do and got coins in the process. There are women that do everything she did for 1 Michel kors bag and a dinner at red lobster. I ain't even mad.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:59pm
A tragic mulatto raising 2 black kids? Nah...she ruined her own face because she looked too "ethnic", we truly don't need anymore coons, we have enough "new blacks" as it is
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:05pm
Are visors really a thing or is she as bizarre as I think she is from that interview she did earlier this week?

According to her, she is not his mistress.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:18pm
I'm glad she didn't adopt girls. We don't need more *&%^$#@Eed up self hating black women 
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

she's only 31??

anywhoo this story...the timing..seems odd like something in the milk ain't clean

I saw other reports saying shes 38
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Are visors really a thing or is she as bizarre as I think she is from that interview she did earlier this week?

According to her, she is not his mistress.

Not sure if the visor thingy is in, but I just ordered the black as a Back Order,apparently it sold out on SaintChic website, she is kinda putting them on the map...I think they are cute..but then again I think everything cute, guess this is why i have way to much stuff!!!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:07pm
Hope they did a thorough Psychological Evaluation on this lady befor putting these children in her care.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:12pm
<<  the social worker dealing with the adoption actually dropped by Stiviano's house for a final inspection moments before she left to do the interview with Barbra Walters last Friday.>>

I didn't watch it, but I'm assuming BW didn't know about this at the time of her interview. I bet BW is upset that she didn't get to have this tidbit in her interview. Her people are slipping at gathering background info/secrets on her subjects .
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:19pm
All else aside, I am happy the boys have a home.    
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic