Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mistress has adopted 2 AA kids!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by JulieGianni JulieGianni wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Well she has sold her soul for a lot more than some people she seems like she is taken care of very well.
I don't know about her adopting two male children I hope she can give them a good home.

She can't give them sh*t.  Other than a Birkin bag and a Bently or two, the only thing she has to offer is a lifetime of self loathing and exhibitionism.

She's like a hood version of Joan Crawford.

I agree. I hope that she has saved her money and is using it to build wealth b/c she will need her own cash as a mom.

Welcome back, JG Smile
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:14pm
She became the foster parent if two kids at 24? I didnt know they let ya do that.... i feel like these are kids of sum1 she knows
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:19pm
I don't see what he saw in her, she's ugly Confused
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She became the foster parent if two kids at 24? I didnt know they let ya do that.... i feel like these are kids of sum1 she knows

this...like a crackhead friend or something. 

I guess the positive is that those boys will grow up with everything (financially) they needed.
JulieGianni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulieGianni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by JulieGianni JulieGianni wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Well she has sold her soul for a lot more than some people she seems like she is taken care of very well.
I don't know about her adopting two male children I hope she can give them a good home.

She can't give them sh*t.  Other than a Birkin bag and a Bently or two, the only thing she has to offer is a lifetime of self loathing and exhibitionism.

She's like a hood version of Joan Crawford.

I agree. I hope that she has saved her money and is using it to build wealth b/c she will need her own cash as a mom.

Welcome back, JG Smile
Thank you! Happy to see some familiar names!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I guess the positive is that those boys will grow up with everything (financially) they needed.

With a splash of self hate to boot
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:24pm
Not much different from most, unfortunately

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

With a splash of self hate to boot
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I don't see what he saw in her, she's ugly Confused

If Superhead is her bestie....then i'd assume her mouth game is what got him. lol....

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:32pm
They following this chick like she won a Nobel Peace Prize
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:36pm

If I am not mistaken you can be a foster parent when you are 21 or older (varies from state to state of course).  Just take some classes and pass the background checks and you are good to go.  Also in California there are so many children who are desperately needed to be placed due to budget restraints and I guess a greater number of children in the system.  I think someone posted an article here regarding the state of foster care in California.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style