Mississippi school claims 5 yr old girl fell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:17pm
this is why I don't have no kids
because somebody would have got fcuked up bout my baby
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:45pm
my ass wouldnt even have the sense to go to the authorities and get paid. i almost shut the daycare down when my baby had a scratch on her face and there was no report. and im not even a fighter.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:47pm
forget the school...whoevers kid did this aint ever gonna be sh*t. never thought that about a kid before but thats ALOT of kicks and ALOT of anger. protecting him now could mean someones life later.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

omg...that poor baby. I think an adult did this
thats what i said.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 10:00pm
I would hurt someone.  Badly.  If someone had the gall to look me in my face and tell me my child fell I am not responsible for what comes next.  

Her smiling in that picture is sickening.  

Something in the water ain't right.  That child needs an advocate.  Now.

Off topic:  I really wanted to be surprised at the mother's....appearance.  Where is the daddy?  
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 4:29am
I have a niece that age and that just breaks my heart to see her face like that 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 10:36am
Did ya'll see this? Its say they Gofundme account was setup SIX DAYS BEFORE the incident happened.....

http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2014/09/a_gofundme_account_set_up_for.html#incart_related_stories

GoFundMe account for AvaLynn created Aug. 20 originally set up for Ferguson victim Michael Brown

www.gofundme.com 2014-9-2 14 44 23.pngView full sizeThis screenshot shows a GoFundMe account that was set up Aug. 20, six days before AvaLynn fell at Arlington Elementary School in Pascagoula. The account appears to have been a scam. 

PASCAGOULA, Mississippi -- A GoFundMe.com fundraising account created Aug. 20 for AvaLynn, the Arlington Elementary School kindergartner hurt on the playground Aug. 26, was originally set up as a fundraiser for Ferguson, Missouri, shooting victim Michael Brown.

It appears to have been a scam site that was originally set up for Brown but was later edited to capitalize on the buzz created by AvaLynn's page.

Pascagoula School District leaders say the child fell and no other students were involved, but last week the girl's mother, Lacey Harris, took to social media sites and claimed the child was kicked in the head by another student until she fell.

Pascagoula authorities are investigating the incident after Harris filed a police report Aug. 28.

One GoFundMe account, which the Facebook page Justice For AvaLynn indicates is the only official fundraising account, has raised $9,438 of a $10,000 goal.

According to the page, that account was created Aug. 28 by Lacey Harris, and it has a Pascagoula locator. Click here to see that site.

A different fundraising account, however, appeared to be set up Aug. 20 by "Supporters of Avalynn" and had a Saint Louis, Missouri, locator.

The original account said it was created by "Supporters of Michael Brown," according to a cached version of the web address.

That fundraising account, which was removed from the website at about 3 p.m. today, had raised no money and had a $5,000 goal.

It had been altered to contain the same photo of the child and similar language in the fundraising description.

webcache.googleusercontent.com 2014-9-2 17 50 2.pngView full sizeThis web cache version of the GoFundMe account shows it was originally set up as a Michael fundraiser and was later changed to appear to be an AvaLynn fundraiser. 

Gulflive.com contacted GoFundMe regarding the authenticity of both accounts.

A GoFundMe representative responded via email and said details about the closed account are not available.

"As for the campaign that is still live, our team is currently working with the campaign organizer to get more information added to the campaign," the email said.

The representative also noted that "all users are able to edit the content of their campaigns after creating them."

The Justice for AvaLynn page on Facebook has already warned of possible scammers. The page said that any and all accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr and others were not created by the family.

The family was responsible only for the Justice for AvaLynn page and the GoFundMe account that has garnered nearly $10,000.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 12:33pm
Stern Smile
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 12:41pm
That doesn't really seem like a scam or nothing dealing with the actual family..
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 1:07pm
Horrible. That little girls face broke my heart. I agree, she needs an advocate. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic