Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Missionary accused of raping kids at African orpha
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Missionary accused of raping kids at African orpha

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 2:38pm
Quote Upendo is an organization that assists neglected Kenyan kids by providing food, housing, clothes and religion.

Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Quote Upendo is an organization that assists neglected Kenyan kids by providing food, housing, clothes and religion.
Stern Smile
OK?! cause you know i was done at the title and SUPER DONE at that sentence. 

like way to include religion among basic life necessities.  then assert that to be without it (as these helpful CACs see fit), is to be neglected. 

so much disgust and audacity right now. that bastard should be tried where he committed his crime. 
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 5:33pm
"During that visit, several alleged victims claimed Durham “often touched them in a sexual manner or told them to touch themselves while he watched.”

I am so sad for these children, but I applaud these victims for speaking up and ending this monsters terror. Some kids are understandably  too frightened to speak up because the monsters usually scare them into not telling.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:08pm
Wolf in sheep clothing
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

This is so sad.poor kids

I was thinking the same thing, if he was "BLACK"...it would be on every NEWS station.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:27pm
Evil ppl who hurt kids deserve a sloooow and painful death.  That still wouldn't be justice.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:30pm
I feel for those kids..they've been through enough.  And sadly, I feel like this type of thing is very common occurrence. Sleepy
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 2:28pm
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/08/confessed-oklahoma-missionary-rapist-says-possessed/

Oklahoma Missionary Rapist Says He Was Possessed

by Clutch — Aug 6, 2014

An Edmond, Oklahoma teenager is facing a possible life sentence after authorities learned that he raped several children while on a missionary trip in Kenya. 

According to court records, 19-year-old Matthew Durham was volunteering at a Kenyan children’s home when he raped and molested a number of young children. Durham has confessed to raping several young girls, forcing some boys to perform oral sex on him and even making other kids watch.

“This is a young man in our community that made choices to exploit children in an orphanage,” said United States Attorney Sanford Coats. “It’s a true tragedy all the way around.”

Durham was traveling with a group called Upendo, which is an organization that assists neglected Kenyan kids by providing food, housing, clothes and religion.

Durham is now stating that he was possessed by a demon named “LukeErmm”.

In text messages released in court documents, 19-year-old  talked to a friend about his supposed alter-ego: ‘Literally he takes me at night and there is nothing I can do to stop him.

‘… I’ve prayed so much, but every night Luke gets what Luke wants.’

It’s alleged that Durham raped as many as ten children from the age of 4 to 10, including a child who is HIV positive.

On Monday, a judge granted bond to Durham and ordered that he remain confined inside his family’s home and avoid contact with children. He faces up to life in prison if convicted of engaging in illegal sexual conduct in foreign places, aggravated sexual abuse with children and other charges.

“You’re going to be on 24-hour lockdown,” the Judge told Durham on Monday. He set bond at $10,000 and appointed Durham’s father, Oklahoma City Fire Department Maj. Kyle Durham, as his son’s custodian. He also ordered that Matthew Durham surrender his passport, refrain from using cellphones and computers and avoid contact with children and any witnesses and alleged victims in the case.

According to Durham’s parents, their son never exhibited pedophile traits before.  And Durham’s,  Stephen Jones, attacked Durham’s confession, saying it was given under duress during which Durham was confined in a building at the orphanage and his passport was seized.

“He was subject to an incredible coercive atmosphere,” Jones argued. “He is suffering from the effect of several days of isolation.Ermm

“These are serious, horrific charges involving minor victims,” Erwin said.

But not serious enough to put his ass behind bars. Got it.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:55pm
Right!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:27pm
people in his religion probably believe him.  Spreading that submissive believe in anything shat to people all around the world so they can get away with exploitation.  I really hope he didn't contract HIV bc he could have spread it to other children. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>