Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing in New Orleans: Terrilynn Monette

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 9:15am
Let me try to post this again:  I'm so sorry to see how this ended!  This young lady's story touched so many of us.  Many times i have driven along that same road and was terrified that i too could end up in that water easily.  There are lots of curves in that road and a barely existent curb.  I don't think foul play occurred, but thats only my opinion.  After all that water is dark and very murky so it's possible that her car was not found previously.  I just can't imagine how the family felt seeing her car being pulled up and knowing that she is in it!  That image is unforgettable.  I just pray that her family can begin to heal from this tragic situation.

Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 11:11am
i dont think anyone pushed her car in the bayou

there's an area of bayou st john that doesnt have any guardrails at all
alot of joggers frequent that area
depending on how fast she was going and if her car floated before it submerged completely i can see how her car wound up in the middle.

it's extremely sad and her "friends" should feel like sh*t
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 6:38pm
they just confirmed it was herCry
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 6:42pm
The statement said Terrilynn Monette, who was last seen March 2, was identified through dental records. The death was ruled a drowning, and there were no signs of trauma to the body, police said.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i dont think anyone pushed her car in the bayou

there's an area of bayou st john that doesnt have any guardrails at all
alot of joggers frequent that area
depending on how fast she was going and if her car floated before it submerged completely i can see how her car wound up in the middle.

it's extremely sad and her "friends" should feel like sh*t

this is so sad and frightening.

I read something about cars submerging quickly. It said that with power windows, the second you enter the water you need to get a window down right away to try to get out or they won't work . I imagine it's the same for power locks on doors if her doors were locked. I can't even bear to think about it; hopefully she was unconscious after she hit the water and didn't 'suffer.'  Cry

eta: damn, I keep inserting the LOL smiley in posts when I mean to click the crying one

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jun 10 2013 at 8:02pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:09am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I'm not sure if this is bullshyt or not but this interesting. I wish I had time to read them all.

16 inch curb that has no damage as and neither did the front of her low profile bumper. With your own 2 eyes it's pretty easy to see how someone pushed this car in from opposite side and it rested on the bottom of a shallow, mud bottom, non current body of water. None of it makes sense. The 40 plus people out there today concur that it only takes about 30 mins and a short walk to know she didn't launch this small vehicle over concrete and steel obstacles to where this car was pulled out especially since it's virtually undamaged except for obvious mud and grime from bottom of the bayou. Dont comment on her being drunk or asleep. It's not the point. The point is how this car got to this specific spot and when was it placed there.
Before Lemontree whatever and the rest of you give an uneducated opinion behind your phone or iPad, drive out there and look at it with your own damn eyes. This girls car didn't end up in the place they recovered it because she was drunk. Its not physically possible her car got to the resting spot by accident unless she crossed a bridge, decided to go backwards in a straight line across an empty lot with a 3 ft grass berm that would have stopped it because it's a low profile car and gone backwards at a high rate of speed drunk or asleep or not. Go see it. Look at the pics online. Very little damage to her front bumper. The bridge has a 16 inch

I believe there was foul play and I don't believe the medical examiner. Hell, the medical examiner will say whatever he is told to say. Something happened to this girl and I just know the police were involved. This reminds me of that story of that one girl who supposedly left the police station on her own at 2 a.m. and they found her bones months later. Ladies we got to be careful out here and probably adhere to the buddy system. No more going out alone. This is just sad. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:08pm
I still think the guys she was with should not have let her drive home.....

Ladies if you drink, watch you drink around because no everyone will look out for you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011