BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Missing in New Orleans: Terrilynn Monette

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I just want to know how search teams searched that canal multiple times and missed her car knowing it was one of the closest bodies of water to where she went missing.Thumbs Down

maybe it was moved there after they searched

I was thinking this, but kind of doubt it. 
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:32pm
Damn... as unrealistic as it was, I was really hoping for a positive outcome.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 11:39pm
CryCry
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 11:46pm
Sad! I don't see how they could have missed that for so long.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:06am
May she RIP
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:25am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Damn... as unrealistic as it was, I was really hoping for a positive outcome.

me tooCry
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:00am
Cry
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Awwww. This is soo tragic. But I'm happy her family has now received closure. I think she may have been drinking at the bar , then fallen asleep at the wheel while driving. The so called "friends" & the man that was last seen with her should feel like sh*t. I really think this could have been prevented if her associates had intervened to prevent her from driving home that night, she would probably still be here. May she rest in Peace. Cry 

I think if that were the case, they would have found her car and body a lot sooner. 
This was foul play..and I wouldn't be surprised if it involved the police. What a sad case...Cry
snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 10:03am
I was very much loking forward to this update. So thank you. May her friends and family be comforted by this @ least, so they can properly lay her to rest. Rip baby gal.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I just want to know how search teams searched that canal multiple times and missed her car knowing it was one of the closest bodies of water to where she went missing.Thumbs Down

maybe it was moved there after they searched

during the search, they found a lot of cars in that bayou before they got to hers. I can't imagine it's easy to search murky louisiana waters

"We decided to sonar this area again, and more heavily, and it got a hit," Badon told The Associated Press.

State Rep. Austin Badon explains, "When you look at the state of the car, the level of the decomposition of the body that car had been in the water for three months plus now."

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jun 09 2013 at 11:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style