Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I know we should get a good feeling from that video but watching Knight talk was hard. You can just see she is worse off

yes...you can tell that she's been through a lot.

And if I remember correctly, her family didn't even think she was missing. Cry
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I know we should get a good feeling from that video but watching Knight talk was hard. You can just see she is worse off

yes...you can tell that she's been through a lot.

And if I remember correctly, her family didn't even think she was missing. Cry
That was the one that had some issues before the kidnapping right? The mind of a child and drug use I believe. Sounds like she has a bff, I hope they aren't using her.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 11:02am
Yea i was wondering about Michelle...the media only focused on Gina and Amanda most of the time. Michelle's face looks as if she was taking most of the beatingsCry
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 11:30am
Thanks Wonder. 

I'd not heard much about these three ladies lately so I appreciate the update.
You know they'll need some long term healing with much therapy but they look to be adjusting well to freedom.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 1:00pm
thanks for update
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:23am

Charles Ramsey Says He Is Homeless, Broke After Fame That Followed Ohio Kidnapping Rescue

Two months after he became a national hero for helping to rescue three Cleveland women held captive for a decade, Charles Ramsey said he's now broke and homeless.

"I’m broke, bro," Ramsey told the Daily Mail. "That’s the truth."

Ramsey said he was fired from his job working in a kitchen because customers kept coming in to shake his hand.

The Mail reports that Ramsey was "shamed" out of his former home next to alleged kidnapper Ariel Castro by his neighbors "who claim he exaggerated his role in the rescue of the girls."

But the Mail also reports that Ramsey has made around $50,000 over the last two months largely from "corporate speaking engagements" and money raised by private individuals as a reward for helping the kidnapping victims.

Nevertheless, "Money goes fast if you have bills," he told the Mail.

Ramsey famously told Anderson Cooper he didn't want any money offered by the FBI for the return of Gina DeJesus, one of the women who was freed.

Ramsey was also offered free burgers for life and is the subject of tattoos and even an action figure.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 16 2013 at 3:23am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:25am
What bills took up $50,000?!
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:40am

What bills took up $50,000?!

$50, 000 in 2 months....

....he reminds me of those athletes who blow all their money...
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:54am
He was broke before so the 50000 probably went to loans and debts poor people always owe money that's why they stay poor and he probably has kids so back child support.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:57am
damn.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style