Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 44>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:06pm
is his attorney court appointed?
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:18pm
the lady with the wild blond hair purp?  if so, she looks just as crazy as he is...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:21pm
yeah her. lol.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:22pm
lol.  she looks nutz.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:23pm
yeah she does. I was wondering if she volunteered for that gig.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 7:33pm

Ariel Castro's Alleged Suicide Note Includes Confession About Cleveland Kidnapping

The suspect in the ghastly abduction of three Cleveland women wrote a suicide note in which he confessed his crimes, yet blamed the victims for being kidnapped, according to reports in CBS News and Cleveland TV station WOIO.

Cleveland police have yet to confirm the existence of this document. However, WOIO investigative reporter Scott Taylor says he has seen the handwritten note.

"I am a sexual predator," Ariel Castro allegedly wrote in a 2004 letter police found in his dingy home. "I need help."

Castro claimed that his parents abused him and that his uncle raped him as a child, according to CBS News.

Taylor tweeted additional excerpts from the accused rapist and kidnapper's admission that he held the women now in their 20s and 30s as captives for roughly 10 years.

Upon his death, Castro wrote, all of his money should be distributed to the victims.

On Wednesday, officials from the Cleveland police department said they'd removed more than 200 items from the white clapboard house where Castro bound the women in isolation and rarely permitted them outdoors. A 6-year-old girl, who's the daughter of one of the victims, was also rescued from the house of horrors on Monday.

Castro had also waived his Miranda rights and answered questions put to him by police, Deputy Chief Ed Tomba said at the evening press conference.

In his first court appearance on Thursday morning since his arrest earlier this week, Castro was arraigned on charges of rape and kidnapping. Bond was set at $2 million on each case, the Associated Press said.

Edited by CLCNY20 - May 10 2013 at 7:34pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:16pm
I feel so sorry for those girls. I wonder how many more girls are in a similar situation and we don't even know!
Dugard was found in 2009, I think...now those 3 girls were found. I really don't want to hear a few years from now about another abducted girl being found, I just want those abductions to end!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Castro's daughters are speaking out

very interesting...

LANK PLEASE

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 9:54pm
He abducted and abused his daughter's best friend ... how much worse can this story get

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:37am

Charles Ramsey

Sat 11 May 2013 by abagond

Charles Ramsey, an American dishwasher, did something that the Cleveland police and the FBI could not do: with the help of Angel Cordero he freed three women (and a girl) who had been missing for ten years, locked away in his neighbour’s house. The police had been called repeatedly about strange doings at the house – even reports of naked women being led like dogs – but did little. The very same police who let Anthony Sowell to rape and murder 11 women.

In one week in May 2013 Charles Ramsey went from American hero to Internet buffoon to demonized brute. It was like America could not bear the sight of an ordinary, working-class black man as hero. It had to make fun of how he talks. It had to unearth his police record and splash it across the Internet. He either had to be laughed at or torn down. Brute or buffoon. The culture seems incapable of consuming him in any other form.

It gives lie to the idea that whites would stop being racist if blacks “proved themselves” worthy of their respect.

On Wednesday a buffoon: I saw the interview, the one where the reporter cuts him off when he said:

I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man’s arms. Something is wrong here. Dead giveaway!

I did not see anything to laugh at in the interview. Ramsey was just saying what took place. I thought it was a good interview, full of concrete images, like:

I’m eating my McDonald’s; I come outside; I see this girl going nuts.

[My neighbour's] got some big testicles to pull this off, bro, because we see this dude every day. I mean every day.

I barbecued with this dude! We ate ribs and whatnot, and listened to salsa music!

Then I saw the Internet memes and the Auto-Tune video that went viral. It was like Sweet Brown and Antoine Dodson all over again. Dodson saved his sister from a rapist. Brown escaped with her life from a fire. Both were working-class blacks. Both became a laughingstock on the Internet because of how they talk – even though there was nothing unintelligent or unclear in what they said.

On Thursday a brute: The Smoking Gun website made his police record public: he was in prison for beating his wife. He served his time, he has been clean for the past ten years, why is it necessary to bring this up? Is this what we do to people who save missing women?

Ramsey, to his credit, pointed out how that past has made him a better man:

There was a woman in distress, why turn your back on that? My father would have whooped the hell out of me if he had found out I would coward out. You tough in these bars, and you beat a woman, but you won’t help one out? … I’m the definition of a man.

Originally posted by jacque jacque wrote:

Maybe it’s because he is not a rented Negro. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach after the initial interview that he would be attacked.I am sure plenty of non whites help in belittling him. He is a man who did the right thing. He is a Black man who really stepped up. His past be damned. Where are the calls to help this guy get a better job? He certainly has the character for it. The viral video of a bullied white granny on a bus garnered thousands in donations.She retired. How about that black guy who saved someone from being crushed by a NYC subway? Minorities (blacks and browns,yellows) have nothing to prove to the white people. Would he still be a hero had the girls been black and Latino? I wonder. All I heard about was how the white girl was so brave. And yes ,she was. But as we see bravery comes in all colors.

http://www.uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/2py40fcjpg.gif

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 44>