Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Even if the family thought that the 20 year old "ran away", they should have at least tried to contact her after some time.....How could her mother go 10 years without "picking up the phone" or some thing to try to contact her daughter even just to say hello....

but i thought they filed a missing person report?...people aren't ready to do mass searches for adults that go missing unless they have numbers of people that care.  the police don't even care. Disapprove
Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:22pm
I wonder how long the lifetime movie is gonna take.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:33pm
she mustve felt hopeless knowing that no one was looking for her and she was literally down the road

relieved they are alive, so many never make it back home
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:44pm
I'll give it by January of next year

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

I wonder how long the lifetime movie is gonna take.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:55pm
I was wondering why the articles only focused on Amanda and Gina. I haven't even seen a picture of Michelle, they only show the other 2 girl's faces. This is the first time I've read something focused on her. That's sad her family just assumed she ran away. And what about her baby? Was he released to someone else in the family or did he remain in foster care?? It just sounds like a messed up situation.

If I was Michelle, I'd probably leave the city and try and restart my life somewhere else. I can't even imagine what's going through her head right now. Cry
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:58pm

Edited by Alias_Avi - May 10 2013 at 8:20am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:02am
I saw an interview with Michelle Knight's family.  It was her brother and some other people.  I can't find the video now.  Amanda and Michelle are white.  Gina looks the most ethnic.

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 10 2013 at 12:02am
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 6:40am
I just heard one of the mothers grew up with the kidnapper. She knew him well and he would see her on the streets and ask her about her daughter. My blood is boiling just thinking about it.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 7:16am
I know that must have burnt slow watching them vigils for the other 2 over 10 years and never even seeing your name mentioned on the news.....
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:20am
Castro's daughters are speaking out

very interesting...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures