Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:33pm
I thought they been proved that Sylvia Browne is a fake. Especially after the Shawn Hornbeck case. She still got followers?
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 3:49pm
I don't know why so much focus is on Charles Ramsey anyway, either to uplift him or discredit him. His past is completely irrelevant. He did what any other half decent human being would have done. On that day he saved those women and that's that.  This makes the media look really petty. He isn't running for public office. No need for the public scrutiny and microscopic character analysis.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

He actually looks presentable here!LOL
Thumbs Up
And as for the domestic violence cases against him. He's a typical black man, i don't know why we didn't expect for him to have a past. What he did on Monday night to rescue those girls have nothing to do with his past, and it doesn't take away the fact that he did help them out of captivity!

Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:27pm
Dang I thought that was somebody elseLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

He actually looks presentable here!LOL
Thumbs Up
And as for the domestic violence cases against him. He's a typical black man, i don't know why we didn't expect for him to have a past. What he did on Monday night to rescue those girls have nothing to do with his past, and it doesn't take away the fact that he did help them out of captivity!

LOLLOL damn.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:32pm
Shots fired on page 34!LOL
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:49pm
that did sound kinda bad
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I didn't get to see his interview with Anderson Cooper. Anyone got a link? In any case, I was just watching that show that is set up like The View (with the Asian woman), and they all voiced their support for Charles Ramsey regardless of the media's slander tactics and I was happy about that. It seems to be the general consensus in discussion forums as well.

Thanks Bunz. I just LOVE this guy!
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:45pm

Woman held captive in Cleveland home rebuffs mother, grandmother

ReutersBy Kim Palmer | Reuters – 3 hrs ago
  • Email
  • Share58
  • < ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.#_=1368153892937&count=horizontal&count=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fwoman-held-captive-cleveland-home-rebuffs-mother-grandmother-223423744.&id=twitter_tweet__0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fwoman-held-captive-cleveland-home-rebuffs-mother-grandmother-223423744.&related=YahooOddNew%2CYahoo&text=Woman%20held%20captive%20in%20Cleveland%20home%20rebuffs%20mother%2C%20grandmother%20-%20Yahoo!%20News&=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fwoman-held-captive-cleveland-home-rebuffs-mother-grandmother-223423744.&via=Yahoonews" allowtransparency="true" border="0" scrolling="no" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter For Websites: Tweet " style="width: 110px; height: 20px;">
  • < border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I0_1368153893469" name="I0_1368153893469" ="https://apis.google.com/_/+1/fast?bsv&size=medium&annotation=bubble&hl=en-US&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com&=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fwoman-held-captive-cleveland-home-rebuffs-mother-grandmother-223423744.&ic=1&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en_US.croUPS4zCbw.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DIQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTPzlBDnSL45ndGcx49IoqRw1N1Fcw#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled&id=I0_1368153893469&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com&rpctoken=33534263" allowtransparency="true" -gapiattached="true" title="+1" style=": static; top: 0px; width: 90px; margin: 0px; border-style: none; left: 0px; visibility: ; height: 20px;">
  • Print

By Kim Palmer

CLEVELAND (Reuters) - Michelle Knight, the longest-held captive in a dungeon-like Clevelandhouse, is free after 11 years. But she remains hospitalized and is shunning visits from relatives, some of whom thought she was a runaway when she vanished.

Knight, 32, was good condition Thursday at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland after her rescue Monday from a house that became her prison for more than a decade.

Neither Knight's grandmother nor her mother, who moved to Florida but flew back to Cleveland this week, have seen her.

"No, we haven't - on her request. She does not want to be seen by family," Deborah Knightthe grandmother, told Reuters.

One of Michelle's two brothers, Freddie Knight, did go to the hospital and visited with his sister immediately after the three women were found. The women were held inside the home except for two occasions when they were taken to a garage on the small property, police have said.

"Her skin was white as a ghost," said Freddie Knight. "She told me she was excited to start a new life."

He has since spoken to her once by phone but said he would leave her alone at the request of the hospital.

Ariel Castro, a 52-year-old former school bus driver was charged on Wednesday with kidnapping Knight, Amanda Berry, 27, and Gina DeJesus, 23, and a 6-year-old girl who was born in captivity. He was also charged with raping the three women.

ALLEGED MISCARRIAGES

The other captives were released from the hospital on Tuesday, and returned to family homes on Wednesday.

But Knight required additional medical care. A police report said Knight had suffered at least five miscarriages that Castro is accused of having intentionally caused by starving her for weeks and beating her in the abdomen.

Based on this, an Ohio prosecutor said on Thursday that he intends to seek aggravated murder charges against Castro, which could carry the death penalty if he is convicted.

Knight was a 20-year-old single mother when she vanished in 2002 after losing a custody battle with child welfare authorities over her son, who was about 3 or 4 years old, Deborah Knight said.

"They took him and she went out and took off and never came back," said the grandmother, noting the family believed she ran away.

The police report said the three women were separately offered car rides by Castro, who then took them prisoner, confining them with ropes and chains to his property in a crowded Cleveland neighborhood for roughly a decade.

VIGILS FOR TWO WOMEN

During the women's captivity, CNN reported, their tormentor showed them televised coverage of vigils held by the Berry and DeJesus families, who have said they never gave up hope the girls would return home alive.

Knight's family did not hold vigils and her grandmother said they were certain Michelle Knight was dead.

"We didn't think we would see her again," Deborah Knight said.

Michelle Knight's mother filed a missing persons report after she disappeared.

Berry and DeJesus were welcomed home by cheering throngs of well-wishers and a crush of flowers, balloons and posters.

Now Deborah Knight's home is similarly festooned with balloons, flowers and stuffed animals in the hope that her granddaughter will move into the house.

The grandmother's house is just a few miles from the home where Michelle Knight was held prisoner.

Victim advocacy groups pulled together on behalf of Knight on Thursday and were organizing a balloon release in her honor. "She is no longer forgotten. We want to let her know she is not alone," the groups said in a statement.

The Knight family was headed to the DeJesus home for a vigil in honor of the women.

"We figured we should go up to the DeJesus's and introduce ourselves and get to know them and become part of their family," Deborah Knight said.

(Additional reporting by John Grees; Editing by Barbara Goldberg, Frances Kerry and Doina Chiacu)

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:51pm
she's side eying her family ... I guess she has to wrap her head around all of this

I hope they get intense therapy and I would never want to move into a house three doors down from where I was kept prisoner for ten years

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 44>