Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:07am
Or maybe she just wants some time with her family afte rnot seeing them for 10 years.

She was just found yesterday. The media is disgusting. Let her have peace.

Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Mr. Ramsey is a great humble guy
A real life Hero and had he been White, the media would've covered the "hero" angle to no end

absolutely

For sure.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

A real life Hero and had he been White, the media would've covered the "hero" angle to no end
i dont think anyone would make the fuss they are making now about ramsey if he was white, and didnt speak the way he does.

if he were yt and speaking the kings english, i believe there would mos def still be a fuss. 
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:42am
U got some sorry ass ppl in this world focusing on the way he speaks and not the fact that he saved these women lives and probably more .Ppl can be so fking simple at times ...Let that man have his god giving  moment ..Right place at the rite time !!
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

U got some sorry ass ppl in this world focusing on the way he speaks and not the fact that he saved these women lives and probably more .Ppl can be so fking simple at times ...Let that man have his god giving  moment ..Right place at the rite time !!

Right bet it wouldn't matter if it was them in a life or death situation. Oh and if it does well bless their blinded heart
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:58am
Sylvia Browne Montell's psychic told Amanda's Parents that she was dead 4yrs ago...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:00pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COXzZqLcEzU

"When they keep saying 'I'm a hero'...let me tell you something. I'm American, and I'm a human being. I'm just like you, I work for a living. There was a woman in distress. So why turn your back on that? My father would have wooped the hell out of me if he had found out I cowered out."

Cry
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Sylvia Browne Montell's psychic told Amanda's Parents that she was dead 4yrs ago...

Second time she has told a family their missing one was dead when they were not

Off with her head!!!!
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

absolutely

For sure.

I've been typing this out on every article I can find where they don't mention him.  It's disgusting.  Only time they want to splay a Black man's picture in the news is when HE'S the criminal.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Second time she has told a family their missing one was dead when they were not

Off with her head!!!!

Actually, I read there were more than 6 notable cases, and many more lesser known.

I was one of the users that was all over that lying bish's Facebook page, attackin the SHT out of her.  She actually had to block me LOL

So many people were coming at her, it was crazy.

Edited by CLCNY20 - May 08 2013 at 12:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 44>