Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:16am
I am pissed at the police in this case. Why not do a follow up? How much time does it take to just go back and knock on the door? How many others have called the police and some poor victim is locked up right now because their call was ignored?

And that guy was spot on too, I bet he does get funny looks when he goes to the store or restaurants. Good for him and I hope he gets some money from this. He could have ignored her like many others do to those in need.
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 4:11am

McDonald's Hails Charles Ramsey On Twitter

NEW YORK (AP) — The discovery of three missing women who police say were held captive in an Ohio home for a decade has put an unexpected spotlight on McDonald's.

Charles Ramsey, a neighbor who said he heard screaming from the house, noted in an interview with a local TV station that he was eating McDonald's when the scene unfolded Monday. He also made note of his meal in a 911 call. Both the interview and the 911 call went viral online.

On Tuesday, the world's biggest hamburger company addressed the matter on Twitter.

Representatives for McDonald's, based in Oak Brook, Ill., did not immediately return calls for comment.

Edited by OrriannaRose - May 08 2013 at 4:12am
uNaTtaiNAblE88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:05am

[/QUOTE] he was a chunky greasy looking spic. I see the pic on the news. He has 3 kids of his own and was a school bus driver. Neighbors say he was friendly and quiet. He has a 4 wheeler that he used to ride with neighborhood kids. You can't trust ANYBODY

SMH[/QUOTE]

The bolded is a dirty, dirty word and quite offensive. please don't use it again. TIA.

with that being said, evil is scary because it can be so easily hidden. There's always someone interviewed who says that they had no idea because the offender was such a "nice person" or seemed "normal". trust no one, indeed.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Originally posted by lexis83 lexis83 wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

ANYways, back to the story--

I wonder if the reporters are trying to instigate some racial tension by making it seem like the cops are deliberately trying to exclude Ramsey?

I don't know about racial tension but I find it disrespectful to him that his efforts weren't acknowledged. Had he ignored the lady's call for help, this could possibly not have happened. He could have chosen to mind his own business but he didn't and for that I think he deserves recognition not just from the media but from the police department as well. He broke not one but 3 cases!

exactly. though she initiated her escape, he helped her to be rescued. too many people turn their heads on stuff like this. i wonder if this was a majority Hispanic neighborhood? i wonder if folks knew what was going on.

it was no coincidence that this man moved across the street only a year ago. thank God! he was positioned at the right place at the right time. 

ClapYES!!!YEEESSSSS!!!!!! to both of these!!  it reminds me of that good samaritan hero (who was also a black man)  that found the little girl naked in the cold park with only a tshirt on after she was checked out of school by a muslim pervAngry  

Thank goodness he heard her, she jumped in his arms and he carried her to safety.  If he had been a different kind of man that didn't care or was a predator himself, lord knows what would've become of that precious little girl.  THANK GOODNESS FOR THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS!! PEOPLE THAT HELP OTHERS DESERVE ALL THE BLESSINGS AND RECOGNITION FOR THEIR DEEDSCry

Yes to all of the above!

It's sad they're down playing Mr. Ramsey's role in these women being rescued. He said he doesnt want fame from this, but he still deserves public recognition. At least a big thank you from Amanda, Gina, and Michelle..if not from anyone else.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:46am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

McDonald's Hails Charles Ramsey On Twitter

NEW YORK (AP) — The discovery of three missing women who police say were held captive in an Ohio home for a decade has put an unexpected spotlight on McDonald's.

Charles Ramsey, a neighbor who said he heard screaming from the house, noted in an interview with a local TV station that he was eating McDonald's when the scene unfolded Monday. He also made note of his meal in a 911 call. Both the interview and the 911 call went viral online.

On Tuesday, the world's biggest hamburger company addressed the matter on Twitter.

Representatives for McDonald's, based in Oak Brook, Ill., did not immediately return calls for comment.

Lol!!LOL Thats nice of them
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:50am
Charles interview with Anderson CLOLHe made sense LOLeven though it was funny IA with himThumbs Up

Edited by Guidette - May 08 2013 at 5:55am
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:54am
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Thank God Eddie Murphy was nearby to hear her screams and break down the door.

glynster , London, United Kingdom, 07/5/2013 21:19

Click to rate     Rating   2

Report abuse

tumblr_mmez8hcc4Q1qlperpo1_500.jpg

OMGLOLLOLLOLCry
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:03am
I got so much to say...

First off, This man is a hero...I'll even go as far to say that he needs the Cleveland chief of police position.  Cleveland police ain't sh*t!  This is the third slip up they'd had in the last 3 years.  Talking about they'd exhausted their search efforts and resources and these women were being held captive around the corner from where they lived for 10 years!!

Secondly, the Cleveland's west side has a very large Hispanic presence.  When I lived on W. 25th as a child, there were a lot of Hispanic people with a sprinkle of black people in the mix.  The further one goes West in Cleveland, that's when the white folks show up...

Thirdly, I am so happy these women were found.  I left Cleveland in 2005, so I remember when they both were reported missing like it was yesterday.  I also remember when I was 13/14 years old walking home from Lincoln Middle school (on the west side) being followed home by men who thought I was older than I really was.  I could have been one of those women.  Folks are crazy as hell.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:17am
nobody feels some kind of way about people making music out of charles ramseys interviews ? especially given the severity of what these women went thru ?
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:19am
yes I love how authentic he seems (I say seems bc I don't know him). I love how he said he's a Christian and a man just like Cooper. I also appreciate him saying people need to not be cowards bc they could save a life.

Oh and talk about race relations, in his own way he really put it out on there.

However the police...let me put it like this Im siding with the neighbors that stated they called them. I don't believe the police when they say they weren't aware bc their probably tryin to save face and those 911 operators professionalism or lack thereof is not helping their case.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 44>
  Share Topic