Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 44>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:14pm
I LOVE how through all of this, Amanda can still smile.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:28pm
Speaking while black turns into the biggest issue.
I'm so aggravated how our every move is turned over into politics.

Everything turns into " the negro problem ".

I know why most whites liked Sweet Browns video and the like.
I'm tired of gussying up for them. em.
Now we have to hide away all the black people who don't act or talk a certain way.

This reminds me about what a white boy said in class about what white people say about us behind closed closed like that's supposed to matter to me.
Ugh , I promise they are so annoying

Edited by jonesable - May 07 2013 at 11:47pm
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:32pm
SMDH....that ratchet-faced charlatan! Angry

Amanda's mother, Louwana Miller, who had been hospitalized for months with pancreatitis and other ailments, died in March 2006. 

She had spent the previous three years looking for her daughter, whose disappearance took a toll as her health steadily deteriorated, family and friends said. 

In November 2004, she even turned to a psychic, Sylvia Browne, on Montel Williams' television show.

'She's not alive, honey,' Browne told her. 'Your daughter's not the kind who wouldn't call.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:45pm
Yep, idgaf. I talk like that too sometimes, just as animated. Antoine's vid was funny. I Never understood the rest ....wasn't really funny. I didn't laugh at his interview either. That 911 call was funny

Edited by nitabug - May 07 2013 at 11:52pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

mixedkidsclub:

it’s about dang time somebody wrote this article.

“Those who are simply having fun with the footage of Ramsey might pause for a second to actually listen to the man. He clearly knows a thing or two about the way racism prevents us from seeing each other as people.”

well duh...i think all black people realized that.  did you see how uncomfortable the white reporter was when he made that comment? whites don't know how to act when a black person makes a perceptive comment about race dynamics
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I just heard that the hero said he doesn't want a reward. He said give any money to the kidnapping victims.

what a guy!

<<When Anderson Cooper mentioned the FBI reward related to information for Amanda Berry whereabouts, he said, "I tell you what you do, give it to them... you know I got a job anyway," and pulled out his paycheck that he just picked up.>>

MY NIG.GA!!!!!

some consignment store offered him 1000 creditLOL
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:18am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

im cryingggg laughing. 

"she said her name linda berry. idk who the that is. i just moved here" lmao 

LOLLOLLOLCryLOL That right there set the tone for that entire call. I couldn't stop laughing!!LOLLOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:16am
I am pissed at the police in this case. Why not do a follow up? How much time does it take to just go back and knock on the door? How many others have called the police and some poor victim is locked up right now because their call was ignored?

And that guy was spot on too, I bet he does get funny looks when he goes to the store or restaurants. Good for him and I hope he gets some money from this. He could have ignored her like many others do to those in need.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 4:11am

McDonald's Hails Charles Ramsey On Twitter

NEW YORK (AP) — The discovery of three missing women who police say were held captive in an Ohio home for a decade has put an unexpected spotlight on McDonald's.

Charles Ramsey, a neighbor who said he heard screaming from the house, noted in an interview with a local TV station that he was eating McDonald's when the scene unfolded Monday. He also made note of his meal in a 911 call. Both the interview and the 911 call went viral online.

On Tuesday, the world's biggest hamburger company addressed the matter on Twitter.

Representatives for McDonald's, based in Oak Brook, Ill., did not immediately return calls for comment.

Edited by OrriannaRose - May 08 2013 at 4:12am
uNaTtaiNAblE88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:05am

[/QUOTE] he was a chunky greasy looking spic. I see the pic on the news. He has 3 kids of his own and was a school bus driver. Neighbors say he was friendly and quiet. He has a 4 wheeler that he used to ride with neighborhood kids. You can't trust ANYBODY

SMH[/QUOTE]

The bolded is a dirty, dirty word and quite offensive. please don't use it again. TIA.

with that being said, evil is scary because it can be so easily hidden. There's always someone interviewed who says that they had no idea because the offender was such a "nice person" or seemed "normal". trust no one, indeed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 44>
  Share Topic