Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedmissing girls found veryclose to home after 10 yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 44>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 5:25pm
So the neighbour just sat there and watched women trying to escape but kept his focus on the black man not eating...i'm not even going to watch that foolishness
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 6:46pm
But I thought it was 2 different mexicans that was saying they got her out? Now this lil guy saying he was the one? I don't know whats going on here
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

So the neighbour just sat there and watched women trying to escape but kept his focus on the black man not eating...i'm not even going to watch that foolishness

Thank you. . .
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:16pm
Lawd Charles ..Maybe he had done finished it when she saw him

Edited by Guidette - May 14 2013 at 7:17pm
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:27pm
omg smh
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Thank you. . .

yall need to watch the video. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:35pm
OMG. I'm watching CNN now and they are saying he kept them like POW's  chained /taped up for so long that they developed sores.  Taped their eyes and mouth and only left room to breathe for long periods. Torturing them into compliance with food by bringing food and eating in front of them..  It sounds so horrific.  

His ex daughter in law was on too.

Edited by PurpleHaze - May 14 2013 at 8:36pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:40pm
They said that he treated Amanda better. sometimes he would make Amanda lock the other 2 girls up and then she'd get locked up. What a sicko!

==========================================
One of the sources, who has been in the house, said the basement had chains coming from the walls and "dog leashes attached to the ceiling." Knight and DeJesus told police they spent extensive time in the basement. A second source corroborated the details.

"One of the girls has difficulty moving her head around from being chained up," said one of the sources. The second source identified DeJesus as the woman suffering this injury.

"It was like they were POWs (prisoners of war). They had bed sores from being left in positions for extended lengths of time," a source said.

All the bedroom doors in the house had padlocks on the outside and the rooms were spare with only a mattress on the floor. Their movement through the house was very restricted, the women have told authorities.

"If he left for long periods of time he would sometimes duct tape-up the women over all parts of their faces, even their eyes, only leaving an opening so they could breathe. Then he would just rip it off pulling off skin and hair," one of the sources said.

A police report said Knight was starved for weeks at a time and punched in the stomach to induce several miscarriages. A county prosecutor intends to file fetal homicide charges against Castro in connection with the miscarriages.

The women, especially DeJesus and Knight, were now exhibiting signs of malnutrition as Castro used food as a means to torment them, one of the sources said.

"He would bring food to one or two of the girls and made the others watch as they or he would eat in front of them," the source said.

Knight and DeJesus would sneak food to each other, this source said.

Castro generally kept one woman upstairs and the other two - usually Knight and DeJesus - in the basement, the source said.

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Disappointed and embarrassed ?

I don't know but she's real calm for somebody who just found out their best friend who's been missing for 10 years, has been held up and raped by her father.
I've said the same thing! I call bullshyt on the whole family.  I'm still upset about this.  This heffa real calm like she knew what was up and denouncing her father makes her feel better about the situation.

I totally agree how did she just jump to do these interviews?! She shoudl have stayed incognito. She even admitted to being over to her father's house and she said her father wouldn't let her go upstairs because he would say he had a lot of junk and mess up there. I'm like you were in the damn house and didn't notice something was off?! I think it was in another interview that she revealed this. And in that same interview she said that she would have described him to be a great loving person before all of this came out. He beat up his ex wife until she needed hospitalization and he is a great person? Confused She is sick in the head too. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 9:20pm
These women have been through hell and the media is making a joke of it. If the police were doing their job, they would have been saved earlier. Just like the Jaycee Dugard case where there were FOUR different times throughout her 18 years captivity that the police had an opportunity to save her and they neglected to do their job. This includes the first time 1 year after her kidnapping, an agent was in the damn house and noticed that she was there, but believed the kidnapper, a registered sex offender, was babysitting his niece. A registered sex offender babysitting an 11 year old little girl sounds ok?! She won 20 million dollars from the state because of the police f*cking up so many times.

I hope these women sue as well because people did call and report naked women being in chains in the backyard and then that 911 dispatcher call wtf?! Ugh this is so infuriating. 

Edited by keepgrowing - May 14 2013 at 9:21pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 44>
  Share Topic