Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Missing child Avonte Oquendo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:03pm
I swear Im about to cry. Real Talk!
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:19pm
Sad turn of events but I'm glad his family has some closure
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:44pm
Very, very sad Cry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:47pm
The police confirm the remains ? I pray they find the killer or what happen .
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

Horrible ending... I'm glad the family has "some" closure.....

New questions arise..... He was afraid of water... He would not have jumped in a river right??? Do these body parts suggest foul play??? The list of questions goes on.... sighhhh 

When they found the remains news reports said there is a dip in the ground area, so he may have fallen and that the parts look like they were separated due to decomposition not a violent act ... lets see if that changes.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Jan 21 2014 at 4:11pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:19pm
I hope he didn't suffer whatever happened I always had hope they would find him it such a sad ending.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:22pm
Cry
This is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am glad the family is suing. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:02pm

Avonte Oquendo's remains found on Queens beach, DNA tests confirm

The Medical Examiner’s Office has confirmed that found body parts — including arms, legs and a lower torso — found on the beach by College Point are that of the autistic 14-year-old.

Updated: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 3:54 PM

NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpi

for New York Daily News

Vanessa and Daniel Oquenda were hoping that the remains found were not Avonte’s. They have previously notified the city that they intend to sue.

It’s Avonte.

DNA testing has confirmed the remains found on a Queens beach are those of missing autistic teen Avonte Oquendo, the medical examiner’s office said Tuesday.

The family’s lawyer, David Perecman, held a press conference about the DNA results, and Avonte’s heartbroken mom, Vanessa Oquendo, was noticeably not present.

A New York Police Department dive unit searched Friday along a rocky shoreline in Queens after an arm and leg were found Thursday. The body parts have been confirmed as Avote Oquendos.

Jason DeCrow/AP

A New York Police Department dive unit searched Friday along a rocky shoreline in Queens after an arm and leg were found Thursday. The body parts have been confirmed as Avote Oquendo's.

“The news I bring is not good news,” Perecman said. “The police visited her earlier today and DNA revealed that the remains they found were those of Avonte Oquendo.

“She told me, ‘It's Avonte. They came. It's Avonte,’” he said. “Venessa was crying when I spoke to her.”

He said it was unclear when funeral services for the teen would be held.

Joseph Stepansky/New York Daily News

The medical examiner removed apparent remains from College Point cove where the remains of Avonte Oquendo were found.

Searchers began finding body parts, including arms, legs, and a lower torso, on the beach by College Point on Thursday.

They found a skull Monday, the family’s lawyer said.

The cause and manner of death are pending further study, the medical examiner's office said

Edited by india100 - Jan 21 2014 at 5:03pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:22pm
an autistic boy who cant speak...? 

i really hope they find out who did it. that is so awful 

there werent any cameras pointed towards his school? or street light cameras? there has to be footage of him somewhere or someone who saw him... it was broad daylight.. ppl would help/notice an autistic kid wandering around... 
Cry

Edited by coconess - Jan 21 2014 at 5:24pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 6:41pm
damn, did they at least find the rest of him?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic