BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Miss USA's 1st transgender contestant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:07pm
Remember when we had a transgender appreciation thread?

I do..
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:36pm
We can't have sh*t can we?

Look I realize everybody got dreams, but um find something else to do because you are not a woman and should not be judged as one
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:58pm
Geek
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:53pm
Good for her.  I think the whole Miss USA thing is silly, but she doesn't have any more plastic surgery than half of the other girls.  I don't see the issue.

Epitome, what is with you and teeth lately?  LOL
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:00am
Good luck to her!
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:36am
ugh.
and that's at responses... not her.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:38am
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Good for her.  I think the whole Miss USA thing is silly, but she doesn't have any more plastic surgery than half of the other girls.  I don't see the issue.

Epitome, what is with you and teeth lately?  LOL

Did I say something else with teeth? I don't remember.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:40am
Meh...Its not like Miss USA is judged on being a woman or womanly things..Its a beauty contest. If a post op tran made the cut so be it. So yea dont care.. but im not a fan of pageants anyway   (outside of DragQueen pageants now thats a damn entertaining show.)
juicygyrl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicygyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:50am
He won't win anyway.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:47am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so you take the time to get fake breasts, grow your hair out, take hormones, but you do not get braces? what an unfortunate oversight.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

She fixed alllll that other stuff .. but something as simple as braces or caps that would make such a HUGE difference to her appearance - she overlooks.Confused

I don't even care about the transgendered thingy - just get your priorities straight woman and fix your flipping teeth! Hee hee!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic