Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Miracles do happen: Man lives x 3 days underwater!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miracles do happen: Man lives x 3 days underwater!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:15am
Hey, now. I never said anything about a daddy, nor a sky.
Don't make this kiddy, or comical.

But a series of fortunate events caused by Science, logic, and air. That's similar to what I was thinking.
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:30am
What some call "luck", others call God.  The man admits he could do nothing but pray.  I believe his prayers and faith kept him sane and alive.  The math would of had him dead...!
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:26am
So page 1 isn't having believers doing the most, they mocked unbelievers and we didn't even mocked them. Delusional.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

could be god depending on what your beliefs are

could be god that facilitated that he survive and the others die

is there a scientific provable reason 'how' he survived? sure there is

but is there a scientific reason to prove 'why' him? no there isnt

no need to be arsey about it just because you dont believe

ur not even a believer so   ---->
yes im not

but you dont see me ridiculing others beliefs to appear smart and enlightened now do you?

whats so hard about being respectful even if you dont believe?

no home training or manners
dear, u disrespect ppl on the daily. This brown nosing act is quite comical. Nobody was being rude or disrespectful by saying they don't think it's a miracle. Just a difference of opinion. Stop doing the most

blah blah boo hoo

/crowley
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:01pm

imho science couldnt cause these events nor cause them to sync up as they did, it could only explain how they unfolded

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:10pm
Science is the explanation on how things work and why it happen. Its not a religion or anything that would make it seem like we are deists.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:22pm
In common language we do describe incredible stories such as this as a "miracle".  I'm not mad at the use of the word even though true "miracles" are things that have no scientific explanation.  Because this story does and because 11 others died under the same circumstances I can't help seeing his "miracle" in the context of their tragedy. 

I think we can agree that we would all like to statistically be that person who finds the air pocket no?

Remaining calm was the key to his survival.  Yeah I would have panicked and drowndededOuch

p.a.t. you're being aggresive for no reason tbh.  The comment about non-believers still not believin' was also unnecessary but that's how it be sometimes.  Its not what you say....yadda, yadda, yadda.  I ignored that comment because I found it to be both true and irrelevent.  She ain't sorryLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:25pm
Im from the ic wherenyou get banned for being passive aggressive, sorry.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

So page 1 isn't having believers doing the most, they mocked unbelievers and we didn't even mocked them. Delusional.

Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

miracles happen everyday and there are people out there who still don't believe there is a God

What is wrong with her statement that is mocking you?  Or was there some other post on page 1 that you consider ridiculing?  I think you are reaching here, or just being overly sensitive for no reason.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Im from the ic wherenyou get banned for being passive aggressive, sorry.

Oh so everybody over there is a sensitive little baby man.  Oh okayLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>