Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Eating Healthy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

miracle noodles anyone tried?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ValarieLove243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: miracle noodles anyone tried?
    Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:03pm
Has anyone tried miracle noodles? They're supposed to be 0 Carb, 0 Cal 0 sugar....I'm interested in buying some but wanna know if anyone's tried and had good results with em....

http://www.miraclenoodle.com/p-1-variety-sampler.aspx?gclid=CPSLheL6nbUCFRKmPAodsngAVQ#back
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:42pm
I have not tried them but I remember hearing about them years ago. I think they went by another name. That link makes me think these are rather pricey. I searched for them and I found some for $3 a pack. http://www.abesmarket.com/fettuccini-shirataki-noodle-7-oz-1-pack.html?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=1189_853237003012&gclid=CJC9td-DnrUCFRSTPAodYR8AGQ
I think these are shirataki pasta. They also seem to make other pasta and also rice. I read reviews and some people say they taste like they are 0 calories lol. Maybe you can add your own spices and such to make it better. Let us know if you get them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:03pm
Yeah I found them cheaper in an Asian store too. From what I'm seeing online most people say they go well when u make them in stir fry dishes which I love and have been try a eat more of. I'm just nervous abt the taste lol! I'll keep u posted!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:39pm
HCG'rs use Miracle Noodles in our Phase 2 dishes.  Just don't smell them out of the pack. Rinse Rinse Rinse and flavor well. They take on flavorings well but most are turned off by the smell out of the package. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:44pm
I haven't tried hcg...how is it?'I'm currently doing low Carb but really want more variety and figured the noodles will help me trick myself into feeling full and like I've eaten something different lol
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:40pm
HCG works........ 

The miracle noodles will help with variety.  Google HCG P2 receipes for more ideas on low carb eating. You can adjust to accomodate you calorie goals.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 7:30pm
Where do you get your hcg? if you don't mind me asking...you can pm me if u want... I got my miracle noodles and tried them with chicken stirfry. They're good once you get past the way they look they're totally tasteless and the smell isn't that bad if you're used to fish. Even my boos on board. Coincidentally I weighed myself the next morning and was down 4 pounds so hey maybe they are working lol! Theyre VERY filling which is just what I wanted. I'm trying the rice tonight.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:28pm
Couldn't take more than one bite....they were mushy. I thought i was eating a jellyfish. Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:18pm
@texasmami0117 yeah I think if you're sensitive to textures these will be hard to get used to. I think I've just eaten so many diet foods at this point I can handle anything lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:19pm
Oh also I chopped up the noodles = much easier chewing! Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply