| Princess Grace wrote:|
1. Get a weave buddy, someone who you know actually buys hair. You guys pick three companies and each buy hair, and report back to each other.
2. Quit running and swiping your debit card cause your favorite YT guru said the hair is heaven sent, it was for her since it was sent for free.
Do your homework
3. Do not start off buying 11 bundles of 32" weave from a company you never used before, longer lengths require more bundles which = more money that MIGHT be a waste
4. Just because someone is a Senior member does not = friendship or trust. Everyone aint here for a sisterhood and nothing good. Trust is earned and should not be given just because someone has 16,000 post and a member since 2008
5. Instagram should be used as a platform and not their SOLE company, if they do not have the capital to invest in a website besides weebly or any other FREE site then this is a half assed not very well planned out company . So if they don't care about their company why should you. A tax refund is not enough capital sorry.
6. If you feel you MUST try this new unknown hair site order 2 packs of 10" and get a bob, better to be out of $100 than $350. Look at their wefting, see how fast they actually ship. A tracking number dont mean diddly.
7. If On Aliexpress re view the reviewers, you can click on the name and see all the reviews they have posted. If everything is always 5* then you cant trust them. They will most likely wear anything.
8. Quit trying to find Bliss quality hair in 3 bundle and a closure deals, it will never ever happen.
9. Stop being so eager to try the newest exotical craze, you will not be getting Russian anything on a chinese website so just STAWWWWP.
10. If you have an American Express card use that for all hair purchases, they have buyer protection that is why most shady hair sites do not accept them. AE does not pay them in batches like Visa & MC they get their money in 30 days. If you can't get one, then get the AE Serve card from CVS, its prepaid but they offer the same protection.
11. If at all possible do NOT use Greendot/Rush cards to make these purchases, you have a better chance of getting your money back with a debit card that is attached to an actual bank.
12. If you see me posting
or any other shady GIF its for a reason. I love hair so if I'm giving side eyes something aint right and I can usually spot it a mile away. They said I was a hater about that BD hair and you guys see how that turned out.
13. If you have been scammed dont just say oh well, the weave game has changed.
Post on the BBB site, Ripoff report, Make a YT video, post on FB, Call Paypal, your bank, make a thread here . I looked on Makeup Dolls Belladonna review and NOT one person had mentioned the fiasco on there and she was doing a review.
How can you be so okay with someone taking your money?
If I think of any more ideas I will post them or if anyone else has any please post them, this mess is out of hand. I know it seems tedious but I use most of the steps listed above and I dont have these issues when buying hair.