Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Minimizing Your Risk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 4:27pm
Amen to that!!
Sponsored Links

CCdaHAIRvixxen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CCdaHAIRvixxen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 4:48pm
lovveeee itttt,,,princess grace is so helpful. thanks again Smile
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 5:33pm
agreed
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 5:34pm
Great info, Thanks!
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

This needs to be sticky

Yup what she said πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘† pleaseπŸ™ admin
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 6:08pm
Why I love this forum!
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 7:32pm
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

I luv PG, you always keep it 100! and i agree with you, i have always brought hair or any online purchase with my Amex card and if I use paypal my Amex card is the funding source. They will refund your money for anything quickly

Question for you: Do they make you send the hair back on Ali? Because a lot of times, the buyer will accept returns, but make you pay for shipping, which usually ends up costing as much as the hair you bought. If they do make you send it back, do you get refunding for shipping as well?

I have not asked for a refund for Aliexpress because I really don't buy hair from there with the exception of wig caps and closures. I have got refunds when buying other stuff online. I think CV's make you pay for shipping and they don't refund you.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

I luv PG, you always keep it 100! and i agree with you, i have always brought hair or any online purchase with my Amex card and if I use paypal my Amex card is the funding source. They will refund your money for anything quickly

Question for you: Do they make you send the hair back on Ali? Because a lot of times, the buyer will accept returns, but make you pay for shipping, which usually ends up costing as much as the hair you bought. If they do make you send it back, do you get refunding for shipping as well?

It honestly depends on the seller, some will say send it back know 9/10 you wont bother and just keep it. They know the shipping costs are high, and it has been cases where people sent hair back AND never got  a refund so then you out of money and hair.

some will let you keep it and offer you a partial refund.

If its not horrible, buy some silicon mix and make a upart with it.

Have yall noticed Ali dont take AE?? Food for thought.......Confused
Also, over 50% of those hair vendors have actual websites not associated with Aliexpress but they wont tell you that. I also promise you the site prices are cheaper cause they not really sending you NOTHING with free shipping UPS/DHL on their dime. The price increase has been factored in somewhere. 

Nothing in life is ever free.

Edited by Princess Grace - Jul 31 2014 at 9:39pm
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 10:54pm
Killin' it Grace.
Thanks!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic