Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

mini stash sale part 2!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mini stash sale part 2!
    Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 1:46am
selling again b/c i already know my staples really are just curly textures! will post pictures later in my fotki (PM for link!!) asking for best offers. please be reasonable. also i try my best to describe the hair, so no refunds or returns...have sold plenty of times, can provide references. also i won't sell to anyone whos not a junior member or above....sorry too many scam stories!

- 2 bundles of kinky straight, one 16"-18" and one 20"-22". both bundles are around 100g each. bought from a BHM member. looks so natural, and is more of an IY texture. would love to install this hair, but i could see myself getting bored b/c of the lack of curls. hair tangles a little, and the 18" bundle could definitely use a trim, protein treatment and DC. i made clip ins out of another bundle, and this hair LOVES suave naturals and coconut oil!

- 2 bundles of 22" peruvian natural wavy/curly. around 200g total, 100g per bundle. one bundle had been used to fill a upart install and ombre'd w/ 30 developer + bleach, cut into two 48" wide parts. while one bundle is brand new, still natural color. wefts are handtied. vendor was a private AV.

- 3 bundles of new 24"-26" cambodian virgin wavy hair (i had previously did not know the origin, but my sister confirmed it). about 300g total. my sister bought it, and is getting me to sell it for her. hair was never used and is still in the original bands. vendor was a private AV that we both still currently use. hair is low luster, natural color, and probably medium strands. very defined waves/curls!

Edited by MooDee - Nov 27 2013 at 1:14pm
Sponsored Links

scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:50am
could you at least give the lowest prices you are willing to accept? please?
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 10:43am
prices and photos plz
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:54pm
$2 for everything and I'm paypal ready. LOLHug
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

$2 for everything and I'm paypal ready. LOLHug

girl only if you trade you me your stash
i still weep thinking of all the sales i missed b/c i was convinced my stash was fine!! i was wrong

and i'm saying best offers b/c i'm just in the holiday mood...just try not to lowball. i bought the cambodian for 340$ (360$ incl. shipping), the peruvian was bought around 150$-200$ (not sure i really don't remember but i looked at the vendor current prices to gauge, and its around 110$/bundle) and the KS...well offer me a price :)

pm me for the fotki link! btw hair will be shipped with usps priority, and subject to paypal fees.

Edited by MooDee - Nov 27 2013 at 1:38pm
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:30am
the link for the photos is http://public.fotki.com/MoooDee/

give me some offers yall

Edited by MooDee - Nov 29 2013 at 11:30am
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:38pm
Ok since everyone is asking prices...(all include shipping + pp fees)
Also, for the Peruvian Ill only be selling the new unused bundle!

KS I'm asking 110$ OBO for both bundles
Peruvian 100$ OBO for the one new bundle
Cambodian 275$ OBO for all 3 bundles

I am taking offers, just try not to lowball.
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:39pm
Bump!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:17pm
heyyyyy mooooooooooooooooooooo my baby!
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 2:20pm
heyyyy queen!

KS HAS BEEN SOLD
cambodian wavy and peruvian still available!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic