Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mineral Rich

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mineral Rich
    Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:22pm
I see there's a huge thread over on lhcf about this.. I'd like to try some if I can remember. I want to try it for nail growth and energy. Where did. U order yours?
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:03am
I'm in the challenge at LHCF.
Next Tuesday will make a month of me taking it.

I just started adding the 2 spoons to 8oz of water and taking it that way in the evenings.

I hope it works well.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Kellyanna Kellyanna wrote:

Maybe I'll sign up over  at LHCF... I'm also going to start drinking a cup of coconut water  a day as well I hear it promotes hair growth and energy.

You should.
Its a great place for hair talk and other things.
Smile

kellyresurrected View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyresurrected Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:51pm
You have to pay to use LHCF, But I did join BlackHairPlanet ( which I love) & Natural Curly when I was on my forum vacation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyresurrected Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:52pm
But the coconut in tea, taste really good...

Edited by kellyresurrected - Jan 02 2013 at 12:53pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyresurrected Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:21pm
Mineral Rich helps with cramps, still on the fence with the hair growth stuff
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:56am
I have a vitamin challenge which consist of the Mineral Rich you are welcomed to join and learn.

I offer good information on getting your supplements to work for you, and how to see results.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/increase-your-hair-growth-with-vitamins-challenge_topic352263.html
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:57am
Well it is not clickable, so go to the hair growth section and find the Increase your hair growth with vitamins challenge, it should be on page one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyresurrected Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:16pm
Okay will do, thanks for sharing
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:41am
Ok, I didn't get this yet. I would get this based on it giving me energy and lessen cramps.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic