Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Millionaire Matchmaker/Nenes Friend/Shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:57am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

28000 ain't much for a millionaire with twins. Why he so worried how she spends money when he not playing an active role in theirlives. Pay that woman.

Weren't there a few celebs praying just add much for 1 kid?

Word. Let's keep it simple and just give me and the kids a lump sum like the lottoLOL
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:59am
I would love to ask my FAMU friends about her but cant b/c they are all her sorority sistersStern Smile
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:43am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

people act like she took money out of their pockets...

Really ... geesh how can the money she receives from Child support ... in any way affect THEIR lives.

Duh! Just jealously IMO.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:02pm

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

I read that in Texas the maximum child support is $7,500 per month no matter what the other parent's income is.

http://www.dallastxdivorce.com/2013/07/articles/children-and-parenting/child-support/texas-maximum-child-support-cap-is-changing-september-1-2013/

lawd if hubby becomes a millionaire and we don't make it...I am leaving Texas for another state with more favorable child's support laws.

Honestly living off 7500 per month in Texas is exceptional living.

Ummm not "exceptional"...but more like average. that would the equivalent of someone making about $150K to support a family of 3. With no additional income...they would be living "ok" but the mother would not be able to shop all the time and those kids would not attend ritzy private schools. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

28000 ain't much for a millionaire with twins. Why he so worried how she spends money when he not playing an active role in theirlives. Pay that woman.

Weren't there a few celebs praying just add much for 1 kid?

Word. Let's keep it simple and just give me and the kids a lump sum like the lottoLOL

Edited by bindy - Apr 23 2014 at 1:18pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Let the woman be a stay at home mom, why are we mad about this?

I guess because of the way she became a stay at home momLOL

I've been one so being an SAHM is a challenging and rewarding experience.  But I'm also in a loving relationship with my hubby.  We are sharing in the child rearing chores.  Not so in her situation....

This lady a) never was in a relationship b) not using the money for the kids and c) frankly is looking much like a gold digger and not a concerned Mom looking out for her kids best interest.

Although he can afford to pay 28K/mo quite easily, dem kids can live on a whole lot less.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:29pm
I don't care about the financial consequences of where a rich man sticks his penis.

I met that guy once--he spoke at a conference when I was like 12LOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Let the woman be a stay at home mom, why are we mad about this?

I guess because of the way she became a stay at home momLOL

I've been one so being an SAHM is a challenging and rewarding experience.  But I'm also in a loving relationship with my hubby.  We are sharing in the child rearing chores.  Not so in her situation....

This lady a) never was in a relationship b) not using the money for the kids and c) frankly is looking much like a gold digger and not a concerned Mom looking out for her kids best interest.

Although he can afford to pay 28K/mo quite easily, dem kids can live on a whole lot less.
How do we know B is true? She had sex with this man, who happens to be rich and who happens to have to pay big. Just because they can live off less doesn't mean they should have to. I think C is just mean, how do you know she's not looking out for the children's best interest?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 3:36pm
Assuming A is fact is dumb too..
She says they dated on and off for years.. Of course he says otherwise cus he wants to pay less..

B - she stopped putting money away for their college.. Doesn't mean she didn't.. After 13 years of over 300k per year..
Modest house.. How do we know she doesn't have half a million put away for each..? She's gotten over 4 million.. Assuming that she spends it all on herself and that she's a bad mom is crazy
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 3:36pm
I lurve a good debate!

Herwoman review the following-

Gowins had stopped putting money into a college fund for the twins and was instead spending much of the cash on herself. Gowins, who lives in a $600,000 home in south Atlanta, splurged on designer clothes, cruises without the kids and a tummy tuck, Gary's attorneys contend. She also spent thousands of his money on a Steinway piano, as well as private school tuition and diamonds for her oldest child, a teenage daughter from a previous relationship, they said.

Gary's attorneys filed court documents asking the judge to reduce the child support payments.
A judge heard evidence from both sides, then cut the payments to $5,000, not including expenditures for health insurance and school tuition. In taking the action, the judge cited Gowins' spending and her lack of employment.

De judge ruled she was spending too much on other things then the kids!   She still is getting 5K/mo, and the health insurance and tuition from the man!

Edited by Tbaby - Apr 23 2014 at 3:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>