Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Millionaire Matchmaker/Nenes Friend/Shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:25pm
Y'all talking about college funds like their father doesn't have an MONTHLY income of $1 mill.......those babies will be fine no matter what her silly but does.....
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

She needs to get a job ... But is 30k seriously hurting him that much?

It doesn't hurt him at all but she wasn't putting money on the college fund for the kids.
She isn't a mom, she is just a gold digger using those kids for money. She even travelled without the kids and did a tummy tuck with that money.
I hope the judge keeps her child support to 5k so she has to get a job. Maybe she can work at Magic CityLOL

It said that she stopped..
After 13 years she probably has more than enough put away for their college.. And her house is only 600k BTW.. Veryyyyy modest for someone with her income.. I'm glad she didn't go get some million dollar home thinkin it would just be a small monthly payment..

I don't think we should assume that she's not a good mother..
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Y'all talking about college funds like their father doesn't have an MONTHLY income of $1 mill.......those babies will be fine no matter what her silly but does.....

A father who has only spoken to them three times according to her, so yes what she does to insure her kids future is the ONLY thing that matter.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:40pm
Let the woman be a stay at home mom, why are we mad about this?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

A father who has only spoken to them three times according to her, so yes what she does to insure her kids future is the ONLY thing that matter.

You can't really think this is about the children.....this is about her.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:17pm

No I don't think it's about the kids, and I don't think she deserves so much money. I'm just saying it's not likely he'll support his kids through college later in life if he's not dealing with them now.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:19pm
all im sayin is spanx or no spanx chile you dead wrong for goin on tv lookin like that LOL she NOT ready to date/ she likes being used by men in her eyes she's got nothing to lose
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:23pm

She does have that linebacker look.

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:49pm
These women know good n well what they want and will try and get out of these men...if she was willing to sleep with his old ass upon meeting him...and without a condom, no less, this woman knew exactly what she was doing...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 5:35pm

No I don't think it's about the kids, and I don't think she deserves so much money. I'm just saying it's not likely he'll support his kids through college later in life if he's not dealing with them now.

They extend child support thru college these days......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic