Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Millionaire Matchmaker/Nene's Friend/Shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:23pm
She better be saving those stacks....that is some money 28k and she been getting it for 13yrs...i always wondered how she had so much time on her hands to be following Nene like a puppy
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:46pm
The night before at the lil mixer I didn't notice a stomach...
She probably didn't wanna wear her extra strength spanx/girdle knowing he'd be holding her waist
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:54pm
lol.. i didn't watch the episode but im not surprised her stomach was hanging. I think Kim called her Hulk and said she looks like a man or something her shoulders are broad
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:23pm
Shes asking for alimony rates. She shoulndt be getting damn near 30 stacks a month for 2 children.. thats ridiculous, regardless how much money he has.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:27pm
^^^ i dont see why not.. Isnt it supposed to be a set percentage according to his income?

Plus according to her words on the show.. They were together for 6 years (at least I think hes who she was referring to)
She probably had a good lawyer who argued that she was accustomed to a certain life..

Edited by coconess - Apr 22 2014 at 1:28pm
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:41pm
According to him she was a couple of hits in a hotel room.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:17pm
She had a great lawyer which was the cherry on top to a $28,000 a month screw.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

She needs to get a job ... But is 30k seriously hurting him that much?

It doesn't hurt him at all but she wasn't putting money on the college fund for the kids.
She isn't a mom, she is just a gold digger using those kids for money. She even travelled without the kids and did a tummy tuck with that money.
I hope the judge keeps her child support to 5k so she has to get a job. Maybe she can work at Magic CityLOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:20pm
It doesn't matter how much money she has. DUH!

She's still STUPID when it comes to men.

The FIRST thing she said to that first guy was to give him a compliment on how good he looked! Why wasn't she just sitting there ans letting HIM compliment her!

She 'gives' too much just like they said.

And these are just regular men with NO MONEY .. so they are both dating down financially ... so it'd not likely to work out.

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol.. i didn't watch the episode but im not surprised her stomach was hanging. I think Kim called her Hulk and said she looks like a man or something her shoulders are broad

True I think when she picked up that extra weight .. it was distributed in a rather 'manish' way.

That stomach was big though. She shouldn't have worn that lavendar dress .. there are so many way to disguise a big stomach.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic