BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Millionaire Matchmaker/Nenes Friend/Shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:34pm
Willie Gary?
Shaw University?
I know him lol
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:36pm
Oh wow I met him a few times before
the s/o does not care for him though

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:37pm
we ok with this?

<< She also spent thousands of his money on.... private school tuition and diamonds for her oldest child, a teenage daughter from a previous relationship.>>

I am, but just checking if 'we' are LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:43pm
I guess that's what Marlo was talking about... 13yrs old tho
onesoulsistah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote onesoulsistah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:50pm
Yea her and marlo are cut from the same cloth. But she was wrong for having that belly dragging on the floor on tv
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by onesoulsistah onesoulsistah wrote:

Yea her and marlo are cut from the same cloth. But she was wrong for having that belly dragging on the floor on tv

forgive me for being a weight-ist, because I really am one but I was appauled by her belly on the  dancing scene. I was watching with my mom and screamed, 'where is her foundation garment???'LOLLOLLOL
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:54am
LOL I was thinking the same thing...that article is a lie saying she had a tummy tuck...
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

we ok with this?

<<
She also spent thousands of his money on.... private school tuition and diamonds for her oldest child, a teenage
daughter from a previous relationship.>>

I am, but just checking if 'we' are LOL

I'm okay with the private school. If the money is coming into the house, I believe all her kids should live equally. Now if she wants diamonds, mommy needs to get a job.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:06pm
That's like over 300k per year... And for 13 years...? Thats over 4 million.. Lord.
I'm not mad at her but I hope she's been saving.. And I hope she starts a business or something if she hasn't already..

I watched that episode and I don't remember what it was.. But they mentioned her having some type of job..
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:06pm
I watched my DVR & enjoyed the show YET dropped my mouth when I saw her "barney@the dance studio" impression unnn unnn Cry

sidenote: Lawd NE NE you shoudlve got yo girls outfit picked yourself! how the heavens do you walk in showing 4months pregnant Dead

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 22 2014 at 12:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>