Perfect Hair Collection

Militant Mom Strikes Again!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Militant Mom Strikes Again!
    Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:15am
"Oh, that we might know the Lord! Let us press on to know him." - Hosea 6:3 NLT

Militant Mom Strikes Again!
By Kristen

“Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love.” – Ephesians 4:2

It was a cold Monday morning. I lingered in bed until the last possible minute. When I finally peeled myself from underneath the covers and glanced at the clock, I switched into high gear. We were going to be late for school!

Both girls were still in bed. I told them to get up and get dressed. Then I went into the kitchen to cook their breakfast. About five minutes later I checked on their progress. Isabelle was still in her pajamas. Jocelyn was putting on her jeans very sllooowwwly. I felt my blood pressure spike. In an instant, I became Militant Mom, barking orders at my soldiers.

“What are you two doing? Why are you not listening to me!? Get your clothes on! Make your bed! Brush your hair! Get moving!” I commanded.
Once they finally made it into the kitchen, they ate breakfast quickly, and we scurried out the door. On the way to school I was still upset. To drive the point home (as we moms often do), I said, “I get really frustrated when you disobey me like you did this morning. Tomorrow you will do a better job, or you’ll both be in trouble!”

After I dropped them off at school and pulled away from the parking lot, I reflected on my outburst. I also pondered how God reacts when I don’t pay attention to what he says. Instead of being harsh, God extends kindness and love. He disciplines me, yes, but never out of anger or fear. When God reminded me I didn't have any right to be impatient, I immediately confessed my sin. Then I resolved to do better the next time with his help.

Patience is not something we can produce in our own strength. It’s a fruit of the Holy Spirit, which means God provides it. Today you may face situations which test your attitude. In the heat of the moment, you have a choice to make. You can rely on God’s strength to exhibit self-control, or you can totally lose it. Choose to be patient, or you’ll end up like me – resorting to panic instead of responding in love. 
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply