BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Miley Cyrus: How to Accessorize w/Black People

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:09pm
Ghetto = White Trash and Hoodrat = Trailer Trash

They are not common and we need to stop letting them be known as common black people.
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Firstly, we need to have a discussion what black is because this isn't it...

Normal black people...we need to do something...

That's already been tried to the point of beating a dead horse. They ain't listening or concerned on the reality of what we are because it's not "fun" or "entertaining."
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

That's already been tried to the point of beating a dead horse. They ain't listening or concerned on the reality of what we are because it's not "fun" or "entertaining."
 say itClap
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:36pm
I hate ratchet yt chics that "act black"
DWeird View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote DWeird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:27pm
Ew. White girls sure know how to suck the appeal out of everything black women do. I hope she pinches a nerve twisting her lower back like that. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I hate ratchet yt chics that "act black"

with a fckin passion.

They are always so extra with it too..the accent, hair, walk .. makes me sick
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:39pm
Twerking when it was widely known by the twerk team, was deemed as sexual, hood, ghetto, ratchet. A Disney white chick comes along and now its art. But hey, y'all praise white folks who can adopt what is done mainly by blacks. 

Edited by KottonKandy - Jun 21 2013 at 5:40pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:53pm
It's worth noting this track — which is chiefly about the joys of dancing like a stripper and doing lines in the bathroom— was written by two men, producers Rock City and Mike WiLL Made It and originally intended for Rihanna. (True story: Miley said to them: "I just want something that just feels Black.")

so funny that this is the song they gave her in response.  it's such a corny and cheesy song(which is why i like the song).  this reminds me of this white girl on a talk show talkin about she was a black girl in a white girls body.  when the host asked her what made her black she said, "I sell drugs, I do drugs, I have sex..."...i was like hmmmm....Confused
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 6:29pm
^^^^IN THA HELL??? Soooo.....doing stuff that white people do as much, is not more, makes you black? I want to lay in the middle of the street and cry sometimes. WELL....on a lighter note, Paula Deen got the boot from Food Network!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic