Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Miley Cyrus Addresses Haters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:53am

With her edgy hair cut, racy music video and increasingly flesh-flashing stage outfits, Miley Cyrus has been clearly keen to put her Disney Hannah Montana alter ego well and truly behind her.

And her new Terry Richardson photoshoot will put paid to any lingering doubts that Miley is intent on pushing a few more boundaries. 

One photo shows the 20-year-old smoking a cigarette, blowing smoke out of her scarlet pout, while another features the star grabbing her crotch.  

All grown up: Miley Cyrus brandishes a cigarette and blows smoke from a red lipsticked mouth for a shoot for Terry Richardson

All grown up: Miley Cyrus brandishes a cigarette and blows smoke from a red lipsticked mouth for a shoot for Terry Richardson

Acrobatic: Miley performs a half handstand in one striking snapshot

Queen of the twerk: Miley performs her signature move upside down this time

Taut: The petite star showed off her svelte figure in a top tied to show off her toned tummy as she went in for a near crotch grab

Edit

Hold tight: The petite star showed off her svelte figure in a top tied to show off her toned tummy as she went in for a near crotch grab

Miley was predictably pleased with the results of her collaboration with the celebrity photographer, tweeting: 'Terry Motha F***** Richardson' alongside a snapshot of the two of them posing together.

The star also took the opportunity to show off her svelte figure, sporting a crop top and short black hot pants and showing off her multitude of tattoos while 'flipping the bird' at the camera.

She sported oversized black glasses and poked her tongue out of her mouth while confidently posing against a simple white backdrop.

Edit

Blonde ambition: The diminutive star poked her tongue out of the side of her mouth and closed her eyes while displaying an arm full of tattoos

Blonde ambition: The diminutive star poked her tongue out of the side of her mouth and closed her eyes while displaying an arm full of tattoos

Queen of the twerk: Celebrity snapper Terry Richardson posed in several pictures with Miley during the shoot

Thumbs up:  Celebrity snapper Terry Richardson posed in several pictures with Miley during the shoot

Not that innocent: Miley sported large black rimmed photographs with no top

Not that innocent: Miley sported large black rimmed photographs with no top

Edit

The star's provocative image appears to be paying off - her song We Can't Stop hit the number two spot on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and gave Miley her first UK number one single. 

'I'm selling records and that's all I'm here to do,' the star said back in June. 

'I don't care if people don't like my haircut or think I dress too this way or my video's too provocative.

'If I knew what people were saying, I'd probably hate myself. I don't look at that kind of stuff.'

Flipping the bird: MMiley sported a pair of short black velvet shorts and a crop top she struck an aggressive pose

Flipping the bird: MMiley sported a pair of short black velvet shorts and a crop top she struck an aggressive pose

Talk about rap music: The pop star posed in another shot with a grey baggy sweater over her shorts
Talk about rap music: The pop star posed in another shot with a grey baggy sweater over her shorts

Smoking hot: The star curled her upper lip while puffing on a cigarette

Smoking hot: The star curled her upper lip while puffing on a cigarette

Seeing red: The singer and actresss sported lashings of black mascara and a bright red pout

Seeing red: The singer and actress's sported lashings of black mascara and a bright red pout

Departure: Miley first began playing Hannah Montana at the age of 12 in the Disney TV show

Departure: Miley first began playing Hannah Montana at the age of 12 in the Disney TV show

The star's video for We Can't Stop contains sexual references, provocative poses and a buttock shaking dance move known as 'twerking.'

'You know, I built an entire empire for myself by the time that I was 11, but now I'm just the twerk queen,' she laughed. 

She also told Billboard she identified with the party-themed lifestyle of We Can't Stop. 

'I didn't make this song for the critics, but for the people living it,' she said. 'I'm 20 years old and I want to talk to the people that are up all night with their friends. 

'It's based on a true story of a crazy night I had: When I heard the song for the first time, it captured exactly what I was living.'

With a hit single behind her, Miley also has high expectations ambitious for her new album, entitled Bangerz 

'I want my record to be the biggest record in the world, and I've given everything to get here, even down to friends and family and relationships - I've just put this music first,' she said.

'That's been kind of a trip: It's not like I'm losing who I am  - I actually found out more about who I am by making this music. 

'I'm going on a journey, and that's more than a lot of 20-year-olds can say. And I'm still going to change so much. Because I'm not the same person I was six months ago-I'm not even the same person I was two weeks ago.'

Pearly whites: Miley has undergone a drastic change of image in the past year, cutting her hair and striking plenty of provocative poses

Pearly whites: Miley has undergone a drastic change of image in the past year, cutting her hair and striking plenty of provocative poses

Its a hit: The star has experienced great success with We Cant Stop giving her the first UK number one hit single

It's a hit: The star has experienced great success with We Can't Stop giving her the first UK number one hit single 

The star recently revealed that collaborators on Bangerz include Big Sean, Ludacris, and Future, although the record has no release date as yet. 

Miley will be joining the Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Kanye West to perform at the MTV Viudeo Music Awards in New York City on August 25.

Peek-a-boo: Mileys black lace bra poked out beneath her white top as she posed with Terry

Peek-a-boo: Miley's black lace bra poked out beneath her white top as she posed with Terry

Sponsored Links

CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 6:45am
I feel like this bitch is tryna be the white Rihanna or something. The short haircut, crotch grabbing, & those pics just make me think of rih. Miley u will never be Rihanna...or black...ever! The devil is a liar!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:29am
Quote Queen of the twerk: Miley performs her signature move upside down this time

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:31am
My GAWD she's a weird looking girl. Her eyes look like... 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Quote Queen of the twerk: Miley performs her signature move upside down this time

I read that shyt and was done......the white man gon leave her and a nasty coke habit with follow......
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:03am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Blessed be to Kid Fury. I cant wait for this week's episode of The Read, because some sh*t dun went down and I know he and Crissle are coming with that fiye.
mannnnnn i cant wait
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:10am
Miley aint tryna be nobody.  she discovered Rihanna and invented the art of twerk.  yah need to stop hatinStern Smile
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:30am
Wait of min.. Did they call her the "Queen of the twerk"?Geek
Signature move?

Edited by EasterBell - Aug 15 2013 at 10:32am
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Kid FuryClap

When a black person twerks, a lot of the time, it does come off ratchet and ghetto..However, when Miley does it, it's "Twerk, Miley, Miley". FOH

This. She erks the hell out of me. I'm glad Mr. Fury let her know.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Wait of min.. Did they call her the "Queen of the twerk"?Geek
Signature move?

You ain't know the caucasoid have been doing the bait & switch like forever...they claim everything created by us...jazz, rock & roll, swing & now the twerk...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic