BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mila kunis w/o makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:00pm
Why are people so shocked when celebs look like regular people without makeup? They are regular people wtf
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:31pm
Next we'll be saying Katy Perry is regular. She hit.I've seen plenty of people without makeup and they didn't look that bad. Mila a H.A.M. with no makeup, just admit it. No excuses no apologies. Hoe ain't cute
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:44pm
anyone can take a bad pic, especially a candid

she's pretty when she has to be
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:09am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Next we'll be saying Katy Perry is regular. She hit.I've seen plenty of people without makeup and they didn't look that bad. Mila a H.A.M. with no makeup, just admit it. No excuses no apologies. Hoe ain't cute

She does not look good....I have no idea why black women in here fakin....probably cus her hair look like their dream weave
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:22am
i really dont see why ppl are tryin so hard to prove she dont look good. like whats the big deal? shes not wearing make up...okkk....she looks like anyone else on the street to me. i dont know..i dont get it.
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i really dont see why ppl are tryin so hard to prove she dont look good. like whats the big deal? shes not wearing make up...okkk....she looks like anyone else on the street to me. i dont know..i dont get it.

She looks old and unattractive...and the complete opposite of how she looks with makeup...if I thought she looked good I wouldn't front but she dosent look good to me...if I saw her on the street and didn't who she was she still wouldn't look good
OnYourMind View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OnYourMind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:38am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Celebrities are regular people that look like regular people.

Then it should have been "pretty regular chick that's alive" not "sexiest woman alive"
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:39am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I like Mila's face.

The older daughter Hayley from Modern family looks just like her and she's also very pretty to me

i've always thought this.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:41am
lol @ the defence league.  i never see people defending black celebs in threads. sad!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic