BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Miki Howard's son said MJ is his daddy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:01pm
I do believe that Mikki is that chick who wouldn't talk about this for a dollar.  She's not that type of person and if the Jackson's were as good to her as she stated she had no reason at all to go run tell that.  Nothing to gain but everything to lose for her kids if she decided to be the one to spill the beans. 
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:03pm

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

That test is all types of suspect from the way it sounds.  Apparently he's not looking for money and said he's "very well taken care of".  Since Miki seems to be broke maybe Michael believed he was his son and left him some dough.  Who knows but this is a fun storyLOL

LOL yeap its FuN for me too, sheitt we always had the JUICEST michael/ janet/ & jackson five storys growing up cause they lived in town & it's small like a mofo so everybody knew everybody businessLOL sheitt even when you tried yo best to cover yo sheitt PULEASE folks catch news huntyLOL you just had to learn to walk tall & say fukkk itLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 06 2014 at 7:06pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Until TMZ provides confirmation

that's what i said tooLOL but baby i can't call this one, cause this one here smells sorta realOuch
michael had MEGA pull & could make things happen, you didn't wanna cross himOuch in fact very few even tried ... sooo somewhere along the lines of him passing years ago & this boy feeling uplifted and free like he can reveal himself is where the truth lies ... is he or isn't he?
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:16pm
I don't see it! On top of the that I think MJ didnt really do it like that!
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Until TMZ provides confirmation

that's what i said tooLOL but baby i can't call this one, cause this one here smells sorta realOuch
michael had MEGA pull & could make things happen, you didn't wanna cross himOuch in fact very few even tried ... sooo somewhere along the lines of him passing years ago & this boy feeling uplifted and free like he can reveal himself is where the truth lies ... is he or isn't he?

REPORTED

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/06/michael-jackson-son-brandon-howard-dna-test/
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:36pm
It's really messed up though because ppl are dogging him out all over the internet and he had nothing to do with this story coming out again for the DNA test. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:39pm
MJ had a Baby with a Black Woman, if this is true Brandon is a Loch Ness Monster...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:47pm
@Bonjour baby oowee: You just crack me up!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that MJ might have been fuccin. A woman. I wonder just how much coaxing and reassurance that woman had to pull for him to let her touch his pee pee, much less take a dip. Musta been a lot of crying involved.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:48pm
How did they allegedly obtain MJ's DNA?
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

How did they allegedly obtain MJ's DNA?
There's a 99.9% chance a 31-year-old man is Michael Jackson's illegitimate son ... at least that's the claim after an alleged DNA test turned up a match.

According to the test results -- obtained by Alki David and his company, FilmOn.com -- Brandon Howard is almost certainly Michael's son. David told TMZ Live he got MJ's dental impression from a Beverly Hills doctor that he got at an auction. The impression is 30 years old but David says its filled with DNA.

Brandon -- who now goes by B Howard and looks and acts very much like Michael -- was not present for the unveiling, but David says he had Howard's DNA and it matched up.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/06/michael-jackson-son-brandon-howard-dna-test/#ixzz2vFWUClCR

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>