BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mike Tyson on Brad Pitt and Robin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:36am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

You so sweet Lima. *angrily nibbles Lima's ear*

Embarrassed I like my ears nibbled. 
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:37am
Mike has some deep as issues from his childhood.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Summary?

I'm flippin tables and nibblin ears up in this mug!

Which one you want!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:11am

Well, flippin tables.. You been nibblin on Lima ear already...lol

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Quote “I married the woman of my dreams," Tyson told The Sun in October. "She’s not dark like me. I want to die with her.”

I wish he had the capacity to express this sentiment better.

most people say i want to grow old with her. this nicca sounds like a murder-suicide waiting to happen

Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Would you like a cookie dee?

Nah I'm cool. I don't eat cookies. But thanks for asking. 
And while he can be inarticulate at times, there was nothing confusing or unclear about that statement. People are such projectors. And no, I do not mean that you're an an object used to project rays of light. :)

teehee. that was clever

now the i want to die with her part made me cock my headLOL but not the dark part
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:22am
Why is Farra in here nibblin' on ears? I cant imagine that being tastyStern Smile
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

This is old news ... like 30 years ago. Confused

And Mike is still hung up on that? Wow. I know he's bitter - he doesn't have a dime to his name and Brad is beyond rich now - but just sounds like sour grapes.  

Hey, considering he used to beat the heck out of Robin Dead he just needs to shut up and roll off in a corner somewhere. He can be as 'complex' as he wants to be but when it gets to violence like biting Evander's ear off at that fight and beating women .. and oh yes, that girl he raped  - sorry, but he is yet another Black guy beating up on a Black woman and then trying to say .. it was her fault.

UGH! Loser, Nutcase. Gives me the creeps.Shocked

at the time Mike was married to robin she was voted America's Most Hated, b/c every one knew her and her mother was scheming for his money, as was everyone else.. I had problems with the chick b/c I believe her and her mother used Mike.. therefore they went in was thankful that he was a bit slow so they could take advantage, but the down side of that is once he figured that out, its your ass.. proof positive is would any bytch in her right mind take a chance of cheating with the white hot pool boy if you were married to the heavy weight champ of the world that you know ain't wrapped tight? no only a bold, non-caring bytch would do that, if she got a left hook over that, she stepped out and took that chance, not that its right but she knew what she was trying to gain and who she was messing with....the girl he raped that case was tried in MY COURT i call it a booty call that's after hearing the evidence that you didn't, and knowing all the lawyers, prosecutors, and the judge in the case... we all knew mike had a rough up bringing, issues of abandonment, not having family support, the list goes on, lots of folks stood in line to take advantage to get his money that's why he doesn't have any.. so stop the rant, the fact that you don't even like Black men, and singing cheating ass, screwing his way to the top, adulterous Brad's praises, should we take your rant seriously? no. 

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 04 2012 at 11:32am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I bet Brad shyt his pants,

I was reading the article like a horror story lol!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

This is old news ... like 30 years ago. Confused

And Mike is still hung up on that? Wow. I know he's bitter - he doesn't have a dime to his name and Brad is beyond rich now - but just sounds like sour grapes.  

Hey, considering he used to beat the heck out of Robin Dead he just needs to shut up and roll off in a corner somewhere. He can be as 'complex' as he wants to be but when it gets to violence like biting Evander's ear off at that fight and beating women .. and oh yes, that girl he raped  - sorry, but he is yet another Black guy beating up on a Black woman and then trying to say .. it was her fault.

UGH! Loser, Nutcase. Gives me the creeps.Shocked

at the time Mike was married to robin she was voted America's Most Hated, b/c every one knew her and her mother was scheming for his money, as was everyone else.. I had problems with the chick b/c I believe her and her mother used Mike.. therefore they went in was thankful that he was a bit slow so they could take advantage, but the down side of that is once he figured that out, its your ass.. proof positive is would any bytch in her right mind take a chance of cheating with the white hot pool boy if you were married to the heavy weight champ of the world that you know ain't wrapped tight? no only a bold, non-caring bytch would do that, if she got a left hook over that, she stepped out and took that chance, not that its right but she knew what she was trying to gain and who she was messing with....the girl he raped that case was tried in MY COURT i call it a booty call that's after hearing the evidence that you didn't, and knowing all the lawyers, prosecutors, and the judge in the case... we all knew mike had a rough up bringing, issues of abandonment, not having family support, the list goes on, lots of folks stood in line to take advantage to get his money that's why he doesn't have any.. so stop the rant, the fact that you don't even like Black men, and singing cheating ass, screwing his way to the top, adulterous Brad's praises, should we take your rant seriously? no. 

Didnt he say he caught them after they had filed for divorce and he was just trying to go over there for one last screw? Not that he caught them fugging and that was the cause of the divorce and/or beatings

Your a clerk or something how u get all the details?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:48pm
i swear one of these days someone finna fly to the netherlands and snatch wig off someone ..

so brad was swirling back then?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>