BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mike Tyson on Brad Pitt and Robin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mike Tyson on Brad Pitt and Robin
    Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:20pm
Dead
Might be a repost and the pic won't show. Live with it or click the x

Mike Tyson & Brad Pitt's Love Triangle: Boxer Talks Finding Actor In Bed With Ex-Wife Robin Givens

Mike Tyson and Robin Givens attend 40th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium, Pasadena, on August 28, 1988

Mike Tyson once walked in on actor Brad Pitt in bed with his former wife, Robin Givens. Here are Tyson and Givens together in 1988.

Few would choose to end up on Mike Tyson's bad side, but when Brad Pitt got into bed with Tyson's ex-wife, Robin Givens, he did just that.

During an interview for "In Depth with Graham Bensinger" on Yahoo! Sports, Tyson discussed the day he walked into ex-wife Givens' house to find the "Head of the Class" actress in bed with the hunky heartthrob.

"I hope Brad don't think I'm mad at him. I'm not mad at this guy, no way," Tyson said, referring to the 1980s tryst.

Tyson explained that while he and Givens were tending to divorce proceedings in 1988, they would still have sex. "I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie." Apparently, Givens was also spending time with Pitt. "This particular day, someone beat me to the punch," Tyson told Bensinger. "I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should've saw his face when he saw me."

In April, while speaking to Global Grind, Tyson told the Givens-Pitt story a bit differently.

"One day, I’m going to her house to bone her again and no one’s home, and I’m leaving and she’s pulling up with Brad Pitt, and I’m sad," he said. At the time, Tyson did not recognize the superstar actor. "He wasn’t Brad Pitt back then. He was just some little beach-bum-looking dude. 'Hey dude' kind of guy. He was probably selling his body for money or something, I don’t know. He was very pretty."

"I wasn’t thinking about attacking him," Tyson told Global Grind. "I was just depressed I couldn’t bone her no more."

Tyson's marriage to Givens was marred by domestic abuse. Tyson has admitted he was a "savage" and a "pig" back then. Currently, the former heavyweight champion and "Hangover" actor is married to Lakiha “Kiki” Spicer, whom he credits with turning his life around.

“I married the woman of my dreams," Tyson told The Sun in October. "She’s not dark like me. I want to die with her.”

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 03 2012 at 7:22pm
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:21pm
LOL my boyfriend was telling me about this.  That's messed up smh.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:22pm
Oh so many quotables! LOLDead
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:23pm
mike tyson is a real Brotha
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:23pm
See. There's hope for Chris Brown yet Stern Smile

Originally posted by JoliePoufiass JoliePoufiass wrote:

Tyson's marriage to Givens was marred by domestic abuse. Tyson has admitted he was a "savage" and a "pig" back then.

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:24pm
Ok brad
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:24pm
I bet Brad shyt his pants,
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Oh so many quotables! LOLDead

LOL It's so funny. There's a video but I don't know how to embed
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:25pm
she talked about this on Oprah
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:25pm
LOL Brad probably had that dicked look on his face 

Met Tyson in Vegas 
coolest dude ever
he took pictures with everyone and was extremely humble 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions