Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Miguel: Blacks Most Judgmental People in the World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miguel: Blacks Most Judgmental People in the World

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Carmensworld Carmensworld wrote:

He couldnt call anybody else out? Confused

Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 9:16am
Sounds like his words are coming from the pain of his bruised groin

If Blacks were the most judgmental we'd ban our children from dating and marrying anyone who wasn't from our culture and socioeconomic status

If we were the most judgmental, we'd kill our children for marrying people who don't look like us (honor killings)

On the other hand, I can see where he's coming from. I wouldn't say that Black people the MOST judgmental people ever... I think different groups judge different categories more or less. When it comes to presentation, I feel like Black people can definitely be more openly critical

I've always felt that what makes Black people cool and funny to other people is the same thing that makes us seem more critical and judgmental. It's that other side of the same coin
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Smaison, you don't remember that song Sure thing? 

nope.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

No shade, but I didn't even know this guy existed until he monkey jumped his balls into someone's face.

Now I'm vaguely aware of him.

Look before you leap sir.

Cry  u made me snork my sammich.  got peppersauce all at the back of my nostrils n'sh*t.CryCryCryCry
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:45am
He gets on my nerves and sounds aweful live.

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:51am
Soooooo instead of blaming the yt "preconditioners and pre-programmers" he's blaming the blacks for having been conditioned and programmed...

He'd rather bash blacks publicly for the effects of white devil supremacy...

Be the dancing and singing coon that you are Miguel...nobody told you to WWF that girls head...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:54am
"I adorn him," Khyati said.

Confused

Just watched that vid--e could have easily made her a quadriplegic snapping her head into the stage like that--or be up for invol manslaughter if she died from a head injury.  He's real lucky she's ok.  I would of had a lawyer serve him papers while I was at the hospital getting xrays!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Cry  u made me snork my sammich.  got peppersauce all at the back of my nostrils n'sh*t.CryCryCryCry
awwww!! sorry about your nostrils diva.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:23pm
BHM can be so funny tho LOL

Had these words been rephrased (with the same point) and said by Obama, yall would have been nodding your heads in agreement lmao

Even though I think what he said is overgeneralizing, it was somewhat appropriate to the context of him being Miguel. Miguel has been the most openly criticized by Black people since he's been out. I've even mentioned on here before that Black people tend to be so close minded toward him because he's "different". In all honestly, this is partially so because he's only semi-relevant to Black people, as most people of other racial groups weren't all that aware of him. So I can see why he thinks "Black people are the most judgmental" even though I disagree

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

No shade, but I didn't even know this guy existed until he monkey jumped his balls into someone's face.

Now I'm vaguely aware of him.

Look before you leap sir.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair