FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

MID-BACK BY DECEMBER!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 3:14pm
my update from the bsl thread

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Laddddddiessss! It has been a while since I have checked in. I am approaching 3 months that I have had this install. It is going well. i accidently glued the closure to my real hair, and damn near had a panic attack and died over it. Luckily there is youtube and I looked up how to remove it, and my edges were saved. I have been using bobby pins and that has brought out some hairs as well. If you could see my edges you wouldn't have the slightest idea I went through any of this but I pay close attention to my hair..I truly believe I am connected to it...So I listen and pay attention to any tell tell signs. I am about tired of this closure and I am really thinking about wigs. As you probably saw in my comparison photos For me I have to get over the 2 month mark to see significant growth. My hair likes to be dormant. I wont post progress pics until Sept (my next install) I have been co washing with Roux Porous Control. My Indian oils came in. Ill post pics of that and the ingredients, and I have been moisturizing my hair with aloe vera gel mixed with glycerin, infusium 23, aphrogee protein spray, and another spray leave in for moisture.

Whewwwwwww sorry for the book. But that update was overdue

Edited by MinnieMe - Jul 02 2013 at 3:19pm
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 3:19pm
I declared BSL today, I am going for waist length by June 2014. 
Next milestone, MBL maybe by February 2014
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:30pm
Nice growth Lady A! Keep up the work!
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:18pm
It's almost that time! I made bra clasp, so I may just reach my goal this year after all. I did end up doing a very very very minor dusting at the end of August.
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 2:33pm
Forgot to come in and update. I have a thread called slow growers and I am in the waist length challenge. Made MBL in Sept. Im not taking my hair down until my hair annv. due to my install. Hope you ladies are still progressing toward your goals
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:17am
I did't make it but by by the end of this year I should be waist length! I gave myself a blowout in November 2013 --the first time I ever used ANY heat on my hair since my big chop in 2011.
I was not impressed at all! When I washed my hair, the last 3 inches were SEE THRU!!!
I tried doing deep conditioning for all the way up until the end of December and I had to face that conditoner was not going to restore my heat damaged ends  =(
So I cut off 3 inches all around on 12/27/13 and will not NOT be doing my own blowout again. If I want straight hair, I will go to the huetiful salan in Chicago!
For now I am afraid to go anywhere near heat again. This was my 1st setback since going natural!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:54am
well my long stringy tips with relaxer on them did make MBL. (All 2 strands of them LOL)  poor relaxed ends. The rest is about 3 inches above MBL now due to my relaxed tips snapping off Cry
At least what is left is a little bit  thicker. Im getting Redken Extreme Anti Snap for my relaxed ends because I really don't want to trim them. I've seen enough tailbone length women with really stringy hair on the bottom. So I don't need a blunt cut for now. 
Anyways.... the battle continues!
scorpion1585 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpion1585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 7:44am
great info u girls
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456