BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MID-BACK BY DECEMBER!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 5:33am
Heck yeah Im in.....Starting pic is on the right!

Sponsored Links

J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 4:46pm
I'm in...gotta post pics next week when I get home from school once I relax...I really wanna make it before I get back to school in August.
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:17pm
Just lurking & wishing you ladies good luck Wink
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 1:33am
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

PICS of starting length;

regimen;
>Shampoo weekly
>Deep condition weekly, alternating between Cathy Howse's conditioner and henna
>Moisturize and baggie nightly

choice of protective styling;
I don't really protective style, since I already avoid damaging things (heat, brushes, relaxers, ect)
My go to look is a neat bun, but since I am experiencing post partum shedding, I don't want to pull on my temples too much until they grow back in. So puffs will be my go to in the mean time and maybe an occasional twist out.

products and oils used;

Head & Shoulders shampoo
UBH conditioner
Body art quality henna
Care free curl gold instant activator
olive oil during deep conditions \ henna treatments
Aussie moist conditioner and coconut oil-- to get rid of smell after a henna treatment.

vitamins and supplements you will use;
I take these for overall health;
Prenatals
Vitamin C
Calcium
Fish oil
Organic flax seed oil (this helps with my post partum carpal tunnel)
Hemp oil capsules

Anything else that helps your hair grow;

For me, eliminating cutting and trimming has helped me to grow my hair uninterrupted for coming up on 2 years. That has made all the difference, because I am retaining EVERYTHING I grow! The goal has always been 100% retention.

Avoiding anything that could potentially damage my hair (heat, brushes, relaxers, commercial hair dyes) keep my ends in excellent condition, thereby eliminating the need for a trim. This is the fastest and most efficient way to meet desired goals!

Hey, what is HENNA used for? what are the benefits?
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:20pm
Hi ladies.  Just checking in.  Used Alma for the first time this weekend.  Never used it before.  Not sure how I feel about it or if I used it properly?  It was a powder and I made it into a paste using water.  Then I thought about it and added a cheapie conditioner to the paste and applied to my hair for about 45 minutes.  Was this the right way to use it?

Edited by renee728 - Apr 29 2013 at 2:21pm
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:21pm
And where is my Avitar?

renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:02pm
Ermm where did everyone go?
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:48am
I am still here, lurking! I will update for sure when the time comes!
bxbomber4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bxbomber4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by renee728 renee728 wrote:

Hi ladies.  Just checking in.  Used Alma for the first time this weekend.  Never used it before.  Not sure how I feel about it or if I used it properly?  It was a powder and I made it into a paste using water.  Then I thought about it and added a cheapie conditioner to the paste and applied to my hair for about 45 minutes.  Was this the right way to use it?

just lurking but i wanted to answer your question. i have (and still use amla powder). think for it to be the most effective you have to apply heat to it. i make a mix of castor oil, amla powder, black organic tea and heat it in a slow oven for a few hours. i then strain it and add chili essential oil. i use it other ways too but this has been my go to for a while. google amla powder recipes for more help.
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by renee728 renee728 wrote:

Ermm where did everyone go?

The APL&BSL thread. They motivated and turned up over there LOL Yall ladies is getting comfortable with yall length LOLLOLConfused

Edited by MinnieMe - Jul 02 2013 at 3:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System