Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Micro-loop extension PICS..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:25pm
See, I went into that other thread, like, her work is pretty okay.  The thing that bothered me was the chewed up edges her clients seem to have.  If my client's edges looked like this or like they do in the other thread, there is no way I would ever attempt braiding it up, even if you are trying to show how undetectable your weaves are.

I am seriously trying to figure out how OPs hair can be so nice and so thick, yet her clients' hair seems to look so short, damaged and screaming for hope of edges.  How do you put work up of clients whose hair line starts at the edge of their ears? 

If you want to call yourself a hair stylist or even be remotely serious about your claims of being into healthy hair, you need to go back and practice healthy hair care BEFORE doing all this to your clients.
Sponsored Links

javagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 1:53pm
I just died laughing when I read your replies.  She had to remove the video, yall got at her so bad.  LOLLOL
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:25pm
Oh so y'all don't ftp round these parts no mo. I missed the pic!Unhappy
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:55pm
So the pics are gone.

I hope we can turn this into an experience we can all learn from.

LOL
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Oh so y'all don't ftp round these parts no mo. I missed the pic!Unhappy

Lol right.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:59pm
Me coming in all late.....Can I get a right click or a instagram page por favor?? I dont see shattt in this thread.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:06pm
http://instagram.com/p/krnd_mSHAc/

SOmebadyyy make is clickable. Yall aint shatttttttt
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:12pm
I was slipping on my right click mafia antics, sorry bana. Cry

Picture this....

Some slightly dry natural hair
Ends to be trimmed, deep conditioning on back order, edges are sketchy at best and about a 4 something texture. Think Italian Yaki in a 1bish

Micro Link hair is a #6, that odd brown color
Micro link hair is the texture of the complexion with the protection aka known as white peoples It is silky and fine. It looks like the Lord and Cliff links available on Hair Sisters

Now picture this hair being parted in the crown area, insert two rows of microlinks

BAM install is complete and put up in a wispy tossled ponytail Confused if you about to ask about a pressing comb, blending, edge control, gel, fullness of install, textures  clashes, colors clashing DON"T MMMKAY

This was done for $250 the discounted rate , that is usually $350

I have covered all basis but feel free to post any other questions. 
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

http://instagram.com/p/krnd_mSHAc/

SOmebadyyy make is clickable. Yall aint shatttttttt
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:09pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic