BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Micro-loop extension PICS..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:09pm
Weave Intervention:

Grace :Do you accept the help that is being offered to you????

OP: The client loves her hair, she orders this color all the time, there is nothing wrong with the styling.

Packs up linking tools, sticks $250 in bra and skeets off.

Sponsored Links

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:45pm
mannnnn LOLLOLLOLLOL
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:05pm
In all seriousness, are you licensed? You do realize that as a licensed professional we MUST provide a service to clients and give them their monies worth. I honestly don't see why so many people allow some stylist go get away with stuff like this! Would you go to a restaurant and order/ pay for lobster but get a can of tuna and simply eat it???? She can sue you, unless you are one of those stylists that do waivers to avoid blame. I too am a licensed stylist and salon owner. In no way shape or form would I nor would I allow any of my stylist to do such work. $250 for well done micro links is a good price, however she did not get her monies worth and I suggest you get in contact with the client immediately. One shady messy move can completely ruin your reputation. You have linked your Instagram to this work, what are you going to do to fix this?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:25pm
See, I went into that other thread, like, her work is pretty okay.  The thing that bothered me was the chewed up edges her clients seem to have.  If my client's edges looked like this or like they do in the other thread, there is no way I would ever attempt braiding it up, even if you are trying to show how undetectable your weaves are.

I am seriously trying to figure out how OPs hair can be so nice and so thick, yet her clients' hair seems to look so short, damaged and screaming for hope of edges.  How do you put work up of clients whose hair line starts at the edge of their ears? 

If you want to call yourself a hair stylist or even be remotely serious about your claims of being into healthy hair, you need to go back and practice healthy hair care BEFORE doing all this to your clients.
javagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 1:53pm
I just died laughing when I read your replies.  She had to remove the video, yall got at her so bad.  LOLLOL
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:25pm
Oh so y'all don't ftp round these parts no mo. I missed the pic!Unhappy
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:55pm
So the pics are gone.

I hope we can turn this into an experience we can all learn from.

LOL
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Oh so y'all don't ftp round these parts no mo. I missed the pic!Unhappy

Lol right.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:59pm
Me coming in all late.....Can I get a right click or a instagram page por favor?? I dont see shattt in this thread.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:06pm
http://instagram.com/p/krnd_mSHAc/

SOmebadyyy make is clickable. Yall aint shatttttttt
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style