Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Micro-loop extension PICS..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Here we go with the "why are you guys coming for me routine" 

Okay her hair is beat to death honeySmile

Princess Grace you just killed me just now lol.... I see you wasn't lying in the NO thread.... Her hair is beat to death honey lol
Sponsored Links

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by MarilynMakeeba MarilynMakeeba wrote:

The color we used is what she always uses. She likes that color. Also, as for styling it, I did not style her hair as she wants to do it for herself and with the price I charge ($250) it does not include styling. I also traveled to her home. She likes to cut, style her own hair.

I have a lot of clients who come to me after their hair becomes damaged, and I consult with them and come up with other ways for them to help them grow and care or their hair.

I hope my pictures are not offending anyone as I was just sharing, I apologize if I did not explain any further what was going on in the pic. I always speak with my clients about what they are getting done to their hair. Sometimes people like what they like and want what they want.

In the past I have been blamed for hairstyles not coming out right after the client has left from me, tried to do their own thing, then they would come back and want me to do something totally different with their hair because the were just trying something new and they did not feel like I deserved to get paid while they experiment with different styles.

My clients get more for their money.

If anyone is interested in my services you can view more of my work on Instagram @marilynmakeeba

okay, let's ignore the color. if that's the color she wanted, so be it. the problem is the texture. it is definitely no where near her texture. she'd have to press her hair to death to blend natural. the ponytail looks like a phony pony clip on in the final portion. no one was coming for you. it's just, you're posting your install and if i were personally looking for a micro loop extensionist and seen this video, i would not go to you. if her hair seemed damaged, why let it get more damaged by apply barbie hair that doesn't blend without extreme heat? and it appears as if you have a "i reduced my price, you should be happy" attitude in a way. but if she liked it, so be it. let her swang.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by MarilynMakeeba MarilynMakeeba wrote:

I can see you ladies are done with hairstylist lol...are you natural Princess Grace?

If this is where we spin this into Grace doesn't like hair stylist and has some type of natural hair agenda let us travel down a different path mmmkay. lolSmile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:24pm
yaya what about that ponytail give you the impression that anything was swanging????Confused Them lonely strands of silkyness would barely blow during a tornado and if perhaps they did all they would do is move to the side so her natural texture could try and make a stand.

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:32pm

yaya what about that ponytail give you the impression that anything was swanging????Confused Them lonely strands of silkyness would barely blow during a tornado and if perhaps they did all they would do is move to the side so her natural texture could try and make a stand.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i really just busted out laughing at "give you the impression that anything was swanging"
i even searched her ig since she broadcasted it and i really couldn't deal. if her client was satisfied with that 2.25 oz of silky straight #6 i'm just going to keep my mouth shut. all i'm saying is a BLACK hairstylist should know how to assist a BLACK client. i remember when i had super straight permed and pressed hair and visited a white micro loop stylist she explained to me that i would need textured hair regardless of how "straight" my hair looked to me at that time. and here we have a stylist with textured hair saying "no this barbie silky is okay, it'll look great"... let me go mind my business and track my own weave delivery.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i really just busted out laughing at "give you the impression that anything was swanging"
i even searched her ig since she broadcasted it and i really couldn't deal. if her client was satisfied with that 2.25 oz of silky straight #6 i'm just going to keep my mouth shut. all i'm saying is a BLACK hairstylist should know how to assist a BLACK client. i remember when i had super straight permed and pressed hair and visited a white micro loop stylist she explained to me that i would need textured hair regardless of how "straight" my hair looked to me at that time. and here we have a stylist with textured hair saying "no this barbie silky is okay, it'll look great"... let me go mind my business and track my own weave delivery.

Gurrl, I will alternate between laid to the Gods and Beat to deaf as my response. If I EVER EVER post any pictures of a stingy ponytail I expect you guys to pull my coat tail. 

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:46pm
"tossled"
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Gurrl, I will alternate between laid to the Gods and Beat to deaf as my response. If I EVER EVER post any pictures of a stingy ponytail I expect you guys to pull my coat tail. 

You know my ass will.....LOL...
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

"tossled"

NoooooDeadLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 2:20pm
^^^ $250 US dollars
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>