Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micro-loop extension PICS..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:09pm
This is an example of why I do my own hair. Stylist don't give a dam. The average stylist will have you looking like a fool and many  don't care about the health of the hair.
Sponsored Links

meryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:44pm
[IMG][/IMG]

I love our $65 micro links-they look natural and great for ladies with pixie cuts-like the one in the top left and the other 3 are $35 partial sew ins from us

@affchairstudios on Instagram [IMG]http:// http://s64.photobucket.com/user/AffcHairstudios/media/_zps3a7ebfb8.jpg. - [/IMG]

Edited by meryl - Feb 18 2014 at 2:59pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:02pm
anyone selling dvds, mixtapes, airbrushed t shirts,tattoos at home, incense, candles, shea butter, perfumes, gift cards, you do taxes, cut grass, shovel snow, tutor kids, braid hair, lashes , babysit, drywall, fix computers, jail break phones, work on cars, cater food?

fo reals, this what we doing up here Confused
PrettyLittleFrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLittleFrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:34pm
That's so bold Ermm
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:33pm
Wow..OP that install is not a good look. Confused
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:55pm
LMAO.
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:38pm
This is a joke riiiiiiiiight?
prettycitygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote prettycitygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:00pm
And she posted that foolishness PROUDLY!... like really???? Some people have no chill
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:16pm
MarilynMakeeba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MarilynMakeeba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:46am
The color we used is what she always uses. She likes that color. Also, as for styling it, I did not style her hair as she wants to do it for herself and with the price I charge ($250) it does not include styling. I also traveled to her home. She likes to cut, style her own hair.

I have a lot of clients who come to me after their hair becomes damaged, and I consult with them and come up with other ways for them to help them grow and care or their hair.

I hope my pictures are not offending anyone as I was just sharing, I apologize if I did not explain any further what was going on in the pic. I always speak with my clients about what they are getting done to their hair. Sometimes people like what they like and want what they want.

In the past I have been blamed for hairstyles not coming out right after the client has left from me, tried to do their own thing, then they would come back and want me to do something totally different with their hair because the were just trying something new and they did not feel like I deserved to get paid while they experiment with different styles.

My clients get more for their money.

If anyone is interested in my services you can view more of my work on Instagram @marilynmakeeba
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>