Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Microdot Process

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Hair2Learn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair2Learn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microdot Process
    Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 3:39pm
Has anyone tried this? I was up late the other night (around 4am) and I saw an informercial for something called the Microdot Process. From what I understand it is a way of adding extensions to your hair without glue, thread, wigs or any of that other stuff. The girls in the informercial were shaking that stuff around like it grew out of their heads. I don't know if I was just super tired or what but it looked amazing. I really don't know much about it but it looked too good to be true (and so it probably is).
Sponsored Links

SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:43am
Isn't that like Bosley for people with thinning hair??
MandaNicolie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MandaNicolie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:20pm
This is something I found 

"Small little anchors/dots are sewn all  around the perimeter of the area to be covered with the unit....
then a piece made of fine fishnet covered with hair is placed on the head and attached to the ancors with a fine thread...
your own hair is pulled thru the squares of the netting

a fullflat part is not possible  if you are wearing a fullhead.. meaning the top of yourhead is covered with the piece...
you can use your own part and achieve only length by wearing a horseshoe or a piece that goes fr temple to temple around the back of the head"

It was in another forum, and they were talking about the process you said. I'm sure you can do it even if you don't have hair loss but a lot of people say its over 2 grand start up and something like 150 a month for up keep 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic