BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Microdermabrasion kits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 1:10am
I use this Japanese product called Cure, it looks like water and you put all over your face and let it sit for a minute. Then, you use your fingertips in a circular motion and the dead skin starts to appear.
It cost 36 bucks on amazon. It is great and I use it twice a week.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 08 2013 at 1:10am
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 3:51am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

I own Nubrilliance and PMD. I prefer PMD. I will be testing a new unit shortly, I will post my review. This unit has controls, and a built in personal esthetician.

i have both of those as well.. I like them both for different reasons.. the PMD you have to be careful when you first start using it, b/c you can scrap your skin.. the nubrilliance will not, but i love both of them.. 
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 10:27am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I use Oil of Olay's microdermabrasion and peel kit. The peel part (step 2) is lactic acid

do you like the results???
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 11:24am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I use this Japanese product called Cure, it looks like water and you put all over your face and let it sit for a minute. Then, you use your fingertips in a circular motion and the dead skin starts to appear.

Must. check. out.
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 1:56pm

Whoa Shocked,so innovative.This sounds great. Im def gonna see if I can use it on my sensitive skin.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Is it for everyone or just if you have skin problems? How often do you use it?

Shocked so girl how you get rid of your dead skin?? it is for everyone....it smooths and exfoliates the skin...

Scrubs and/or exfoliating cloths?
I thought scrubs was enough but if everybody else is doing it I might be missing out Cry

there is a glow that you get from  good microdermabrasions that scrubs never gave me....it makes my skin supple soft and smooth! it also made my pores seem smaller for some reason!

Edited by miana79 - Apr 08 2013 at 2:57pm
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

I own Nubrilliance and PMD. I prefer PMD. I will be testing a new unit shortly, I will post my review. This unit has controls, and a built in personal esthetician.

i have both of those as well.. I like them both for different reasons.. the PMD you have to be careful when you first start using it, b/c you can scrap your skin.. the nubrilliance will not, but i love both of them.. 

Sexy, yes that is true about the PMD. As you know it is important to not go over an area. I have to pull out the Nubrilliance more, I probably will find added benefits.

I gifted my 16 year old Goddaughter a PMD. I only allowed her to use it at my house. I gave it to her when she mastered using it. Her skin is now beautiful, she no longer see her Dermatologist.

The new unit is touted to be excellent, and is endorsed by the FDA. I ordered mine it should be here next week.   

Edited by Claudie - Apr 08 2013 at 9:40pm
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Carmensworld Carmensworld wrote:

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

i've used one from beautycontrol you should check it out the cream is what cost the most it is supposed to be what they use in the dermatologist 

Does it work well for sensitive skin?

I believe it does, the brush comes with a low and a regular speed and all of there products are "natural" and not really harsh
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Must. check. out.

I learned about it after I watched a video from bubzbeauty on youtube...don't even remember how I found this girl... jump to 4:43...she demonstrates on herself

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 6:18pm
Has anyone had it pofessionaly done??? I want to at least try ithe professional way but its expensive and you have to buy a series of treat.ments
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic