Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedmicro link extensions on natural hair HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:25am
Originally posted by neverjaded neverjaded wrote:

Originally posted by CrownRhoyale CrownRhoyale wrote:

You could try a twist out on your natural hair to blend. Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie or ecostyler gel would provide a some definition to ur twist out to better blend in ur hair.

If that doesn't work, IMHO i think you should take out the extensions. Not only does it look pretty bad, but micro link extensions are really damaging to natural hair--especially since the hair is processed and ur hair is kinky. 

yea it was done poorly, theres tracks sticking out of the links that are attached to my hair and theyre also slipping which i know will cause damage...im going to take them out Confused thanks for the advice
Is that the EZ weft technique? Links attached to a weft of hair? If you want to keep the install you can fix it by having the slipping ones redone, then have more extensions added all the way to the top leaving about a half inch of leave out around your perimeter to cover the extensions.

Are you opposed to blow drying and flatironing your hair? You can also do that and then do the twist or braid out the other ladies suggested but on dried hair.
Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic