Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michigan Man Gets Bullied By Celebs BC of Selfie
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Michigan Man Gets Bullied By Celebs BC of Selfie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

thats so sad but I'm glad he didn't let it go. 

lil sister has down's syndrome and she posts a selfie on her locked IG. I started seeing these really mean memes of one of her pictures. I swear if I ever meet who started it or kept it going i'm going to prison. My lil sis wasn't hurt but it def bothers me. These are real ppl with real feelings. Cruel world.

That is utterly despicable.

It's one thing to pick on a bad hairdo or tacky makeup..it's another thing all together to pick on a disorder or disease beyond someone's control.

Sad part is, with her account locked, it was probably a so-called friend who did it.

You would think with all his money, hobbies, etc, Shaq would have better things to do.
Sponsored Links

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:09pm
What's so sad is even with his story, his pain covered up by a smile, and him sharing his history of bullying there are still niccah's shrugin and laughin. The plus to this is that maybe one person (I suspect far more than one) has grown and learned to not laugh at other expense.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:14pm
I know I laughed when I saw his pic...I feel bad now...kind of ....
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

People will say he shouldnt be posting selfies in the first place...

but if this were some girl posting selfies that is big as hell or extremely dark this would be a whole different thread...

does that mean somebody should use their pictures as memes too? ijs

Edited by HunnyB - Apr 28 2014 at 9:23pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:29pm
It hurts my feelings when people make fun of the handicapped
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:37pm

I admit I definitely laugh at "inappropriate" sh*t and I make fun of people amongst friends; however, I agree with Shady.. making fun of sharpie drawn on eyebrows is different than taking someone's selfie who has a genetic disorder and turning it into a joke for 6 billion people to see.

Shaq knew how many followers he had.. why start that? you're a grown ass man. Ive always hated him anyway

I don't think celebs should be forced to be role models, but as a human being, he should have thought about how doing this would make another human being feel.

That video hurt my feelings. Dude was his fan Cry

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:41pm
MD leave the fatties alone......we have suffered enough......and this thread would probably be worse.....because it more acceptable to mock fatties than dark butts and the handicap.

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Apr 28 2014 at 9:41pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:56pm
Are you guys arguing that handicap people should be made fun of because darker and overweight people are too?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

People will say he shouldnt be posting selfies in the first place...

but if this were some girl posting selfies that is big as hell or extremely dark this would be a whole different thread...

does that mean somebody should use their pictures as memes too? ijs

why is this so big?LOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:06pm
I Don't think anyone knew he was impaired... really? people make fun of whatever they want they never know how its going to affect someone. But if you know you look kinda why do you post pics and get MAD if some one notices! I mean if you post pics for the world to see you have to be ready for whatever comes next!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic