Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michigan Man Gets Bullied By Celebs BC of Selfie
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Michigan Man Gets Bullied By Celebs BC of Selfie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

thats so sad but I'm glad he didn't let it go. 

lil sister has down's syndrome and she posts a selfie on her locked IG. I started seeing these really mean memes of one of her pictures. I swear if I ever meet who started it or kept it going i'm going to prison. My lil sis wasn't hurt but it def bothers me. These are real ppl with real feelings. Cruel world.

i really hate people
i would be there to bond you out
Sponsored Links

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:11pm
Yea, it's messed up but he's keeping a positive outlook.. 

And Yes they were being childish but people get made fun of everyday.... when you post your ish online sometimes this happens.. 
( i doubt they knew his condition)
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:11pm
That pic is scary
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Epitome is it honorary???

Nope.

Retired NBA superstar and well-known nickname enthusiast Shaquille O’Neal has a new moniker: The Good Doctor.

Sporting a triple-extra-large red robe and a black cap, the 7′ 1″, 325-pound former center, now a basketball analyst for TNT,  received a doctorate in education from Barry University in Miami Shores, Fla., over the weekend.

During the ceremony, which was held in downtown Miami’s James L. Knight Center, O’Neal knelt so that department chair David Kopp could place the light blue doctoral hood around O’Neal’s shoulders.  The crowd erupted when O’Neal then lifted his professor into the air.

(LIST: The 10 Most Memorable Ads Featuring Celebrities and Family Members)

O’Neal’s degree focuses on organizational learning and leadership, with a specialty on human resource development; for his thesis he studied how CEO’s and business leaders use humor as part of the work environment.

After the ceremony, Dr. O’Neal praised his parents and the university during a press conference. He credited his parents for always pushing him to excel in education before basketball. O’Neal earned his first degree from Louisiana State University in 2000, eight years after he left the school early to play in the NBA. He received an MBA online from the University of Phoenix and, according to Barry University,has spent the last four-plus years completing 54 credit hours with a 3.81 grade point average. According to ABC News, the four-time NBA champion says he now wants to go to law school.

LOLyeah, he was totally the one that completed his online writing assignments.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:17pm
nobody ever laughed at a meme of an ugly person in the lol/picture thread or online in the past ? didnt know there was so much compassion on bhm.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:17pm
This made me cry
No one should ever have to feel like that

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFuQCwlV2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFuQCwlV2Q[url]
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

nobody ever laughed at a meme of an ugly person in the lol/picture
thread or online in the past ? didnt know there was so much compassion
on bhm.
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:20pm
We not saying it's right we just saying It happens.. and sometimes when you only see the pic and don't know the persons story .. You laugh... 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:21pm
People will say he shouldnt be posting selfies in the first place...

but if this were some girl posting selfies that is big as hell or extremely dark this would be a whole different thread...

does that mean somebody should use their pictures as memes too? ijs
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:25pm

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

thats so sad but I'm glad he didn't let it go. 

lil sister has down's syndrome and she posts a selfie on her locked IG. I started seeing these really mean memes of one of her pictures. I swear if I ever meet who started it or kept it going i'm going to prison. My lil sis wasn't hurt but it def bothers me. These are real ppl with real feelings. Cruel world.

dang.Cry
see that's the stuff I hate. I don't think people think about that that person is someone's loved one. They should care just because, but if they think of it like that , maybe they won't tweet that pix again. The person you're making fun of might be a friend/family of someone on your twit-list. The world is small.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic