Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Michelle Obama talking about "The Girls"

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michelle Obama talking about "The Girls"
    Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:57am
This woman makes me so proud of us.   As much as I've been on a tear over American's bullsh*t I can't help but feel really proud to have her.   She is beautiful, smart, classy and so down to earth at the same time.   Its really funny how much the girls are "over" their dad being presidentLOL

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:03am
something about her face looks different.... 

but i love to hear about their girls lives/thoughts! 

and shes sooooo down to earth. im really glad we have her too.. the whites cant deny no matter how hard they try.. that she is the best first lady ever 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:04am
It's amazing to me how many interviews they do and fun stuff they do even though they're the president and first lady. I don't remember bush or barbara doing any talk shows or anything remotely outside of the box when they were in the white house. I loved how Michelle wants her kids to be normal functioning young adults once everything is said and done in a few years. I can't believe Malia is about to be 16! Geez, time flies
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:45am
I love her! She's so down to earth...watching that interview you kind of forget that she's the First Lady because she seems so normal...like someone you would meet in the grocery store...its so refreshing.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:10pm
It's so sad that when clicking on the link, I thought Lady O was about to discuss her boobies. I need help.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 3:54pm
I saw this.
she's funny too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic