Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy split!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:30pm

That woman's body... What I got to do to get like this?

Moving on! Nicole Murphy wows in plunging dress after packing up her belongings... a day after ex-fiance Michael Strahan's 'date with new woman'

She spent the day packing up her belongings at a storage unit following the end of her five-year engagement to Michael Strahan.

But Nicole Murphy seemed far from broken-hearted as she wowed on the red carpet at the W Hollywood on Thursday evening - her first public appearance since the break-up.

Instead she appeared happy and carefree as she showed off her model figure in a dress featuring a plunging beaded bodice with a pale blue skirt.

Dazzling! Nicole Murphy, 46, wowed at an event for The Pump Group at W Hollywood in Los Angeles on Thursday
  • SHARE PICTURE
< id="share--" ="text" value="">

Copy link to paste in your message

Dazzling! Nicole Murphy, 46, wowed at an event for The Pump Group at W Hollywood in Los Angeles on Thursday

Michael who? The newly single star recently split from fiance of five years Michael Strahan amid rumours that he cheated on the model

Michael who? The newly single star recently split from fiance of five years Michael Strahan amid rumours that he cheated on the model

Flashing her impossibly toned legs, Nicole added to her ensemble with a pair of flattering silver heels and matching jewellery.

Before her dazzling transformation, the 46-year-old had spent the day humping her belongings to her car as she moved on with her life without the former NFL star.

Their relationship ended in acrimony amid accusations Strahan had cheated on the mother-of-five, the ex-wife of actor Eddie.

Dressed in black Lycra leggings and plain long-sleeved top, the green-eyed beauty seemed to be getting quite a work out as she and a friend lugged bags and boxes to and fro at the storage unit.

Moving on! The beautiful model was spotted packing up her belongings with the help of a male friend earlier in the day on Thursday

Moving on! The beautiful model was spotted packing up her belongings with the help of a male friend earlier in the day on Thursday

She even flashed her flat stomach and pierced navel as she lifted her top to get some air on the hot LA day.

Nicole's decision to move on with her life comes after Strahan reportedly spent Tuesday evening with another beautiful woman.

The Hall Of Famer was spotted spending time with personal trainer Latreal Mitchell and some friends at STK Downtown in New York City.

'He appeared to be in good spirits, like there was nothing wrong at all,' an eyewitness told MailOnline exclusively. 'He laughed easily as he sipped Don Julio while talking to Latreal.'

New love interest? Michael Strahan (left) was seen sipping Don Julio with his personal trainer Latreal Mitchell (right) on Tuesday evening at STK Downtown in NYC
  • THE NEW CHICK???
New love interest? Michael Strahan (left) was seen sipping Don Julio with his personal trainer Latreal Mitchell (right) on Tuesday evening at STK Downtown in NYC

On Friday, Michael had fun co-hosting Live With Kelly and Michael with bikini model Kate Upton, holding the 22-year-old's hand as they walked on set, presumably to ease her nerves.

His relationship with Nicole came to a very public end last week, although they had apparently been on the rocks for some time.

With Nicole living in California with her children, she spent just one week in four with her fiancé in New York.

But reports suggest it was more than busy work schedules that put an end to their romance.

Flaunt it! Nicole flashed her toned stomach as she worked up a sweat carrying items from a storage facility to her waiting car

Flaunt it! Nicole flashed her toned stomach as she worked up a sweat carrying items from a storage facility to her waiting car

Quite a work out! Murphy - the ex wife of Beverly Hills Cop actor Eddie - looked slender in cropped black leggings and a long-sleeved white top

Quite a work out! Murphy - the ex wife of Beverly Hills Cop actor Eddie - looked slender in cropped black leggings and a long-sleeved white top

Nicole was kicked out of the Beverly Wilshire Hotel early last month after she started banging on Strahan's hotel door, TMZ revealed.

'I know you're in there with some b****,' witnesses reportedly overheard Nicole screaming.

But it seems she Nicole may also be moving on. Images have surfaced of her on holiday last month  with non-other than her ex, NBA star Jim Jackson.

The couple were spotted lazing in a cabana together, their legs intertwined.

Difficult relationship: Michael and Nicole continued their long-distance relationship for seven years before calling it quits due to busy schedules, however Nicole reportedly suspected the former NFL star of cheating

Difficult relationship: Michael and Nicole continued their long-distance relationship for seven years before calling it quits due to 'busy schedules', however Nicole reportedly suspected the former NFL star of cheating

Ladies man: Michael held bikini model Kate Uptons hand as they co-hosted Live With Kelly &amp;amp; Michael on Friday

Ladies' man: Michael held bikini model Kate Upton's hand as they co-hosted Live With Kelly & Michael on Friday

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, the Italian duo behind Dolce & Gabanna have a deep affinity with Sicily from which Dolce hails and often dedicate their collections to the island. They even called their fairytale-esque AW14 collection 'Once upon a Time in Sicily'.

No surprise then that they often revisit fruit and tile motifs indigenous to the area. Yes we know that supermodel Kate Upton is actually wearing a dress but these pieces are super hard to come by so we've tracked down the skirt version on net a porter for you.

And yes ok so you could go on a five star trip for two to Sicily for this price and probably still have change for the taxi home from the airport but that's not really the point.

Happier times: Nicole and Michael, pictured here at a Help heroes event in March, were together for seven years and engaged for five
  • SHARE PICTURE
< id="share--" ="text" value="">

Copy link to paste in your message

+11

Happier times: Nicole and Michael, pictured here at a Help heroes event in March, were together for seven years and engaged for five

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 08 2014 at 9:30pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:44pm
Now they know good and well Nicole look like she was trying out for Ice Capades with that sparkle/sequin dress on Stern Smile
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:56pm
nicole isnt very pretty to me...she needs makeup badly

but her body is amazing
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:51pm
Heart
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:33am
I heard Nicole takes human growth hormone to aid with building muscle & staying lean. I think she said it on some episode of that show she's on. Her & the white chic. Supposedly a little Hollywood secret
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 8:44am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I heard Nicole takes human growth hormone to aid with building muscle & staying lean.

I thought I was willing to do whatever it takes but I don't think I wanna go that far...

@Princess Grace: I was so focused on her toned physique that I didn't even notice the ugly sequined dress

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 09 2014 at 8:45am
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I heard Nicole takes human growth hormone to aid with building muscle & staying lean. I think she said it on some episode of that show she's on. Her & the white chic. Supposedly a little Hollywood secret

yeah they do. Kind of risky because not enough studies have been conducted about the longterm effects.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 5:16pm
we've had threads on HGH before. In body/exercise section I think.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

well he's way cuter than Mike.
Not exactly my type, but he's cute.

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Jay+Z+Celebrates+Grand+Opening+40+40+Club+vg0F6tEBmRWl.jpg

Jim is cuter in person.  I've known him from he was a child, he was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio. 

Oh you know him Claudie? Embarrassed

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

her face looks painful
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic